𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝│𝐟𝐭. 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Ok, my gals and bois [if there's any]! The one you've been waiting for~! HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAH! Get ready and buckle up 'cause you're gonna kick Leona's butt!!!!

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

'Aries, now...' (Name) ordered as Ruggie entered Savanaclaw once again.

'Yes, Mistress!' Aries responded as she cast her wool magic to the manipulated people.

With a signal for Ace, Aries, and Happy to come back in Savanaclaw, she cut the telepathy line and watched as Ruggie run to Leona...

"I did it, Leona-san...!" Ruggie exclaimed as he panted. "Did you see it on the broadcast?" He asked.

"Yeah, you did great, Ruggie." Leona congratulated. "Farewell, Malleus. I'll be taking the throne this year."

"Hehe! Long live the King!" Ruggie praised with a chuckle.

"Long live the King!! Whoo~!!" The Minions of Leona exclaimed.

"I feel like we've heard enough." Riddle and (Name) announced in unison, getting out of their hiding spots.

Ruggie and Leona widened their eyes as they saw 2 Prefects infront of them. Deuce and Pantherlily immediately got to to Riddle and (Name)'s side...

"Oh? What's everyone from Heartslabyul and Ramshackle doing here?" Leona asked with a frown, then his eyes trailed behind (Name). "I see you've got our 1st year with you, too. Did you transfer to Heartslabyul, huh?" Leona asked Jack.

"I just don't want to stand by your side today!" Jack retorted.

"You traitor!" Leona barked.

"An act that ruins tradition." Riddle crossed his arms. "As Heartslabyul's Prefect whose motto is "severity," I cannot let this act slide."

Leona scrunched his face, "Hey, little master. Can you play your heroes of justice game over there?"

"We're not kids!" Carla bellowed, trying to struggle from (Name)'s firm grip.

"Are you all drunk or something? Coming all the way here with your friends just to spy on the enemy?" Ruggie mocked.

"Eh~? Really~?" (Name) raised an eyebrow, mocking Ruggie. "What if we're here because... We already have evidence, like you said?"

She took her phone out and played a record from a day ago...

'I told you not to leave an evidence, idiot!' Leona's recorded voice was heard.

"I have evidences, Ruggie-san~!" (Name) sickly grinned, pausing the record.

"What?!" Leona glared at Ruggie. "You said that they don't have evidences!"

"I-I did!" Ruggie refrained.

"H-How?! Then we already had smell you that time!" One of the minions declared.

"One of my celestial spirits recorded it and I also made sure they can't be smelt by hybrids like you guys." (Name) clarified, also showing the perfume that a certain someone gave.

[𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊]

*This takes place after the Prefects' Meeting~

(Name) and Vil was together because they both are going to the 3rd years classroom. (Name) have to give the papers for the 3rd years as Crowley's request and Vil accompanied her, even though he objected it at the first place...

"Vil-senpai, why does Leona-san have ears?"

Vil raised his eyebrow on (Name), "You don't know?" He asked.