Overblot│ft. Ice-Make

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

From the forced magic-sucking off (Name)'s body, she was knocked to sleep. Carla kept trying to wake her up, while the others are looking at Azul. His figure is getting covered with the black aura he's emitting. The boy exceeds and Grim are safe in the infirmary with the injured students...

     "What happened?!" A familiar voice asked. "Carla, what happened to this brat?" It was Aquarius. She knelt, checking (Name)'s neck pulse with her hand and placing a healing incantation on the Heartfilia.

     "Azul-san took her magic, Aquarius!" Carla replied, teary-eyed. "I-If I forcefully took her out of this dorm, this wouldn't happen!"

     Aquarius clicked her tongue, "This brat sure is a trouble magnet. Go on! I'll take care of her this time!" She insisted. "Help those playboys defeat that guy!"

     "B-But, she's my responsibility!"

     "Just listen to me!!!" The Water Bearer spirit yelled at Carla, annoyed by Carla's stubbornness. Carla might be scary, but Aquarius is 3x much scarier than her.

Just then, as the black aura reminisced on Azul's figure. His human form turned into a half-mermaid, half-octopus. All of his skin tentacles are dark-violet, leaving his center torso and his head. His lilac-colored eye turned into a glowing one with a purple-tainted aura coming out of his left eye. A golden-shell necklace on his neck and a big shadowy figure behind him. A larger form of a half-mermaid, half-octopus with a  golden crown and a trident in hand. Its head is a container of black ink with a crack, but the inside ink doesn't look like it's gonna lose all of the ink... 

     "Wha--?! Azul turned into an octopus?!" Carla yelled.

     "That is the true form of Azul underwater," Jade retorted.

     "But what's that big shadow figure behind him?" Floyd pointed at the Blot's manifestation.

     "That's the Blot manifestation!" Deuce replied. "Just how many Overblot incidents have we witnessed?"

     "2, I guess..." Ace shrugged.

     "And you're thinking of that right now!!!" Carla exclaimed.

     "One way or another, we need to knock him back to his senses," Leona declared.

     "If we don't get him back, say hi to new anemones on our heads, too~!" Ruggie chuckled.

⚔ [𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!] ⚔

Aquarius kept (Name) on the side, keeping her safe and sound. Carla and the others took their own magical pen. The big shadow started to attack them with the trident in Azul's command, 3 simultaneous hits started to attack them. Luckily, they all dodged it...