(Name), the next Queen of Fiore

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

💬 [ ??? 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞] 💬

     "Huh? Where am I again?" (Name) asked herself as she roamed her eyes around the surroundings.

As soon as she realized the surroundings around her, she was in the Coral Sea. She looked on her Savanaclaw Uniform, well not anymore, she had a pink mermaid-tail and white pair of seashells covering her chest. Her hair was flowing in the water as she swam around. She saw a blue and yellow striped fish swimming towards her...

     "Hello there, little fish..." She waved her hand a bit.

The fish suddenly swam away from her, so she had no choice but to follow the fish. Her tail was surprisingly fast so is the fish. The fish suddenly stopped as they arrived at a restaurant underwater. There on the bulletin was written 'Azul's Alma Mater'...

"The only place I can fit in this world is my octopus pot."

     "Azul-san's voice?"

     "Gross!" A childish voice came inside from the restaurant. (Name) swam inside and saw 2 mermaids surrounding the baby Azul in his octopus pot. "Azul's a slimy ink-splashing octopus! So uncool!"

     "Just get rid of the ink around this area!" The other mermaid ordered. "You got a lot of legs unlike us!"

     "P-Please, stop!" The Baby Azul cried as ink started to get more around the area. "... Why are you saying l-like that?" He continued crying.

     "Run away~! He's gonna blast ink to you~!!!" The first mermaid exclaimed, laughing as Azul tried to catch them using his own tentacle. "Watch out for the incoming gross tentacle~!!!"

     "You can't catch us, don't ya~? He won't be able to catch up with us~!" The second mermaid laughs as they left the Baby Azul crying on the corner.

"I was different from the other mermaids because they had beautiful and colorful tails, while I had these tentacles with suckers on them. I was quiet and don't have their so-called 'confidence' and 'self-esteem'. I'm the worst in academics and physical education as well."

"I was always alone... No, that's the wrong sentence... I'm always alone... A trashy, idiotic octopus..."

     "... So he was like a person who had a bad past, too, like Leona-senpai and Riddle-senpai..." (Name) whispered as she cried a bit.

As the fish swam around her, the scene changed into a school underwater, it was an open wide area with a bunch of objects you can hide into. Azul was crying in a corner with his tentacles releasing ink while the other kid mermaids are leaving the area because it's full of ink...