Oasis Maker is useful too

"You're naive like he said," Carla told Kalim as she gripped his collar tighter. Jade placed a hand above his mouth, "Oh my, Ms. Carla's behavior is quite disturbing now."

     "I agree on angel fish on this!" Floyd yelled from the background. "You're a goody-two-shoes, Sea Otter~. I understand why Sea Snake said it's sickening, too much kindness is making him sick of it~."

     "Is it?"

     "It is, Kalim-san. If I was betrayed like that, I would make their life worse than hell," Jade told Kalim. "I'll torture them mentally and make them dependent on me, so I'll have them as my assistant. Then make them hurt themselves, it'll never be my fault that they died because of depression."

     "The way you gaslight yourself and take the blame on top of that makes me sick," Carla commented. Her glares at him look deadly, but Kalim tried to be positive and said, "Gaslighting myself? No way, Jamil would never betray me like that."

     All of them face palmed, Floyd sighed, "*toot* He just did. 5 thousand caught him in the act, including you, Sea Otter. If I'm not wrong, he even said that he wants to expel you, so he can be the Dorm Leader himself! He's very meanie~!" He reminisced for Kalim.

     "Towards unfair ploys, even if Azul is desperate for his goal of his, he wouldn't let something happen like Jamil just did," Jade added. "I'm bewildered by the fact he still stood his ground even tho a lot of people see him now as a traitor to the Asim family."

     "It's not a compliment, but neither an insult," Azul added. "You're born to a prestigious family, Kalim-san. Someone independent and honored you are, of course, you grew up with a lot of gifts, loves, and cares. It's never your fault to have this in the first place, you never wished to have the such rank as this. Jamil may have grown sick of being your servant. You do not need to cry for such fuss because you did this to him, it wasn't your fault he suffered all."

     "Jamil... Is bad?"

     "FINALLY, YOU GOT IT!" Carla yelled.

     "In any case, I should get back as soon as possible. I need to take my revenge on him, punch him in the face and yell traitor in his face," Kalim said proudly. "And save (Name)!!!" He added.

     "ONE PUNCH AIN'T ENOUGH!!! YOU SHOULD MAKE HIM TREK TO THE OASIS AND BACK FOR TEN TIMES!" Grim suggested with a sick smile. Azul nodded, "That and we need to be quick as possible. Jamil already is consumed by overblot, if we didn't manage to take him back, we might lose him. (Name) is in danger as well, her powers aren't active as well. We might just hope they're fine."

     "That makes us go back to our options? What are we gonna do? Walk fast to the dorm?" Floyd asked. Jade shook his head and knelt on the ground, "That isn't necessary, Floyd. We need a river, but sadly we won't be able to produce such a huge flow of water in a nick of time."

     "Is our problem water?"

     "Indeed, Jade and Floyd are fast swimmers compared to brooms and carpets if they're in their merman form. We can't exactly revive a dried water source," Azul informed the innocent dorm leader. "Maybe you can't, but I can!" Kalim cheered. The Octavinelle gasped in surprise.

     "Oh right, your unique magic is called Oasis Maker," Carla recalled. Kalim nodded at her, "My unique magic, Oasis Maker, can produce more than enough water with just a small take of my magic. If I make a river, it can bring us back to the dorm, right?"

     Azul gasped, "You mean that's your unique magic?! That's insane!!!" He shook the poor Scarabia dorm leader. "Hehe, my unique magic isn't that useful, you know? It's pretty useless if we have running water." Kalim said and produced a river in a nick of time.

     "Don't hehe me! Your magic is very useful in many areas, especially in other places that have a shortage of water. It's very marketable!!!" Azul screamed in delight at Kalim's unique magic. "Let's leave Azul's addiction towards capitalism before the river dries out," Jade informed as his form was back to its original. He made Grim and Azul sit behind his back.

     "Sea Otter and silverfish~!" Floyd pat his back, Carla hold into Floyd's neck and Kalim hugged her waist. "Isn't Azul a merman too? Why won't he turn into his normal form?"

     "He's not a fast swimmer like us."

     "Because we don't have tailfins like you two! Now go before we're too late!" Azul ordered, irritated.

(Name) already lost her will to fight, sitting on Jamil's lap. Her body was filled with bruises from the hits she received from Jamil and his minions, Jamil on the other hand, brushed her hair as he ate meals offered by his minions...

     "Are you hungry, my dear?" He asked (Name), she shake her head in response. "Now, now, don't be mad at me. You chose to hold back, now look at the state of your body, bruised. Don't worry, I'll take care of you from now on."

     "..."

     "Bring more drinks and food. We must celebrate removing the useless dorm leader and crowning the better successor!!!" Jamil yelled. "I feel like I'm at a top of the world, am I right, my Queen?"

     "I couldn't agree more, Master," Pantherlily said.

     "You're the fittest king of Scarabia, Your Majesty," another student said. They all chanted, "Long live King Jamil!"

The others arrived and watched them chanting Jamil's name. They peeked to the side to see a tired (Name) on his lap, it made them angry since he took the chance of the fact she was powerless. Jamil smirked and took (Name) chin, kissing her as an honor of his queen...

     "O, almighty Jamil, you oughta deserve the throne..."

     "Go on."

     "Your intelligence is beyond and certainly no one can be compared..."

     "You're fit to be one of the royalties..."

     "I admire you, sire..."

     "You look so strong and powerful!"

     "I prostrate myself before you..."

     Jamil laughed, "How flattering of you—" then he widened his eyes when he saw the 5 of them in front of him. "YOU! HOW DID YOU COME BACK?! I THREW YOU THE VERY DEPTHS OF THIS DORM?! HOW DID YOU GET HERE SO FAST?!"

     "I filled a dry river and we swam back here!" Kalim stated with a stern in his voice. "I'm telling ya, it's not easy~. I'm so worn out!" Floyd complained, sitting on the floor.

     "I never knew your magic would be useful at this point, Kalim. I only know your magic is for planting flowers or filling a pool," Jamil stated in a mocking tone. He placed (Name) on the throne as he stood up, Azul huffed, "You underestimate him too much."

     "There's no point in gaslighting me anymore! You cowardly traitor!" Kalim spat at Jamil, who laughed at his actions. "Fool. That's what you get for trusting me too blindly."

     "Face me in combat! I'll win back the Dorm Leader position you stole from me!" Kalim told the deranged Jamil. "Stole?! You never fail to make me laugh, Kalim. I never stole anything from you, you stole everything from me! Now I'll be making you taste my true power!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

深海の商人