(Name)'s the priority

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

In Royal Sword Academy...

     "EH?!!! Some guy turned you into a cat?!" Lector yelled at (Name). "HE SHOULD BE TERRIFIED IF HE KNEW WHO'S HE'S FACING FOR!!!!!"

     "That's what Frosh is thinking too," Frosh nodded.

     "Lector, I already told you that it's fine," (Name) sighed, brushing her head with her paw. "One way or another, it's still my fault that they didn't know my real status. Only a few people in this school know that we're from another world, right?"

     "Yes," Lector replied. "The Headmaster Ambrose the 63rd said that it should remain a secret as long as our lives are safe. He can't just risk our lives out of blue."

     "I see, but how did you guys get into here?"

     "We don't remember either," Lector uttered. "We are already here when we woke up. Che'nya found us, along with Neige LeBlanche, the 7 Drawfs, and Prince Rielle of the Kingdom of Atlantica."

     "Do they know I'm a princess?"

     "Y-Yes... When we saw you on T.V., we immediately said that you're the Princess of Fiore, our hometown," Lector scratched his head. "We're surprised that you're here. The Headmaster Ambrose said that he'll send us to Night Raven College while he finds out a way back home. He actually met someone from another world before, but they completely vanished in thin air."

     "Did he tell you their name?"

     "No. Not really."

     "I see."

      "I didn't think that (Name)-nya-chan was a princess when I first met her~," Che'nya stated. "It's super cool that I met a Princess, you know~!"

      "... Can I have a favor to ask?"

     "What is it, Princess (Name)?"

     "... I really need to get back to Night Raven College because Happy, Pantherlily, and Carla is there. And you guys all know that I only have limited time before the sun sets on the third day, right?" She explained. "Do you guys know how to reverse the potion?"

     "I think I know someone who can~!" Che'nya exclaimed. "Prince Rielle~!!!"

     "That's what Frosh thinks, too!"

In Night Raven College...

     "Eh? You guys really went to the Coral Sea?" Ruggie asked, surprised.

     "You're so stupid, you brats," Leona stated. "Bet the herbivore could have gone better."

     "How dare you! You are the one who told us to get going, right?!" Grim angrily asked. "Now you're telling us that we're stupid?!"

     Leona stole Riddle's signature 'hmph!', "Did I even tell you to go directly to the sea, dumbass? You have 3 days, but now you lose the first one. What I said about not wasting time is to use your brains and think some back-up plans first."

     "Um... Hey, Leona-senpai, do you know that they were mermaids?" Jack asked.

     "Pretty much," Leona retorted.

     "What do you mean by 'pretty much', you lazy lion?" Pantherlily raised an eyebrow.

     "I saw Floyd-kun changed into his original form when we have our swimming lessons last summer and I must admit, he was incredibly fast," Ruggie affirmed. "I can clearly describe your faces when he changes you in that form."