Kalim Al-Asim

Kalim Al-Asim, the Scarabia Dorm Leader, is now looking at the students in front of him with such a strict look

Kalim Al-Asim, the Scarabia Dorm Leader, is now looking at the students in front of him with such a strict look. (Name) was intimidated enough because she knew that Kalim is such a carefree guy and a goody-two-shoes like Jack and Frosh...

     "What's the meaning of this Jamil?" He asked sternly. "I wasn't told we'd be having guests today?"

     "There's a reason for this, Kalim—," Jamil tried to stop Kalim from approaching the Ramshackle students, triggering Carla's protective side towards (Name).

     Grim hugged (Name)'s hand, "Wh-What? S-Some... Scary guy unjust showed up..." He whispered as he trembled.

     "I believe I told you to tell me first if you're going to invite someone here!" He reprimanded Jamil. Then his eyes darken and glared at the three, "Because if you don't... We could've prepared more food and better music especially for them~!!!" He exclaimed in a happy tone, happily taking (Name)'s free palm.

     "Eh?" Carla and Grim were puzzled.

     "Heya~! Thanks for comin', (Name)-chan~!" He smiled at (Name). "Sorry if we couldn't prepare a parade to welcome you with!" He apologized.

     "It's not necessary, Kalim-senpai," (Name) assured.

     "I'm glad! But, pardon, who are they?" He asked (Name), pointing at Carla and Grim. He shook Carla's and Grim's hand, "I'm Scarabia's dorm leader, Kalim Al-Asim! This is our first meeting, yeah?"

     "No, it isn't," Jamil corrected. "Grim set your butt on fire during the entrance ceremony and they talked to us during the whole Magift incident."

     Kalim had dotted eyes, repeating the very same time he had met Carla and Grim, "Oh, is that so? Aha haha, sorry 'bout that! I'm not good at remembering people's faces~, but don't hold a grudge against me, please! It's a pleasure making your acquaintance again!"

     "He's very different from other dorm leaders..." Carla whispered to (Name).

     Kalim sat beside (Name), who feels uncomfortable towards Carla, "The food looks delicious, don't you think, (Name)-san?" He asked, offering her a glass of water.

     "Yes, it is indeed," (Name) replied with a soft smile.

     "Great! By the way, any trouble making it, Jamil?"

     "Just the usual," Jamil assured. "There's nothing dangerous on the plates, so no signs of threats or anything. I've checked if there's poison, too."