Prologue 2-d: Nope, Nope, Nope!

~ 3rd Person Perspective ~

     "Thank you, 1st years!" Crowley announced with a smile on his face, showing his toothy fangs.

It was a hectic day for the young Heartfilia... Why? It was full of 'introduce yourself', 'what's your hobbies?', 'Let's play a fun game!', etc... Much worst is... Crowley's the homeroom teacher. This stupid crow doesn't even know how to teach!

Back to her problem, the school bell rang, meaning it's a signal of dismissal. Crowley already left the room, so it's (Name) and Ace. Since their gonna clean 100 windows, she must take that idiot. Good thing, they're in both classes...

     "Ace!" (Name) called.

Ace flinched as he fastens his pace, avoiding for (Name) to catch him. Luckily, a bunch of male students blocks (Name) from catching Ace...

     "Can I get your number?"

     "Hey! You wanna hang out?"

     "Maybe we could get dinner together!"

     (Name) sweatdropped, "U-Um..." She nervously smiled.

     "Get away from her!" A scary voice ordered from the door.

     (Name) took a look, "Uncle Loke!" (Name) felt relieved as she rushed down to her Uncle.

     "You used your own mana again, did you?" She whispered.

Loke, also known as Leo the Lion, is one of her celestial keys and a close friend of her Grandmother. Due to her grandmother's saving his life, Loke swore to his life that he will protect Lucy and the next heirs/heiresses of the Heartfilia...

     "W-Well, y-yeah..." His Uncle chuckled a bit. "Anyway, where are we? Even the Celestial Spirit King is worried about you..." He asked.

     (Name) took his arm, "Let's get out of here first!" She smiled before escaping the classroom.

~ 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦 ~

They just finished doing the areas, where Crowley ordered them to clean too. Exhausted they went to the empty cafeteria...

     "I'm already beat from cleaning all day..." Happy groaned.

     "Now we have to wash a hundred windows, too..." Grim added, also grunting.

     "We've got no choice!" Carla scolds the two. "If you didn't char the statue and argue with that Ace guy, we should have clean a hundred windows!" She chided Grim.

     "Carla is right..." Pantherlily nodded.

They sat at the cafeteria chairs, waiting for (Name) and Ace...

     "That Ace guy is sure taking his sweet time." Happy commented. "Also, (Name) would've let us alone doing the cleaning..."

     "Who does he think he is, making me wait!" Grim jumped from the chair. "I'm ticked off!" He irked a mark.

     "We need to wait, idiot..." Carla crossed her arms.

[𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫]

     "......... I don't care what happened, there is no way they're this late!" Grim declared as he started sprinting.

     "Hey! I said we should wait!" Carla called, tailing Grim.

     "Wait, he and (Name) wouldn't just skip out, right!" Happy said to Carla, using his Aera to follow Grim.

     "Let's go find them..." Pantherlily agreed, also using his Aera.