Prologue 3-a: Drawf's mine

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

As they got to the other side of the mirror, similar trees along with a creepy atmosphere is what they seen...

     "How can we know if there is a dwarf's mine?" Ace groaned, fixing his wet uniform.

(Name) looked at the map given by the dean. The same trees is on the map and the dwarf's mine at the other side of it. Something is really wrong though...

     "The Mirror isn't on this map. But there are the directions of the north, south, east, and west... So why--?" (Name) muttered.

Basing on the description on the bottom, the drawf's mine is located at the east of their perspective, basing from the part where the tear is. The Mirror was teared on the map by purpose...

     "Maybe..." Pulling out a silver key from her key pocket. 

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧! 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬: 𝐏𝐲𝐱𝐢𝐬!

     "Picu!" Pyxis hugged (Name)'s leg.

     "(Name), who's that?" Deuce asked (Name), pointing on crimson penguin.

     "This is Pyxis, a celestial spirit of mine. He can help us for looking directions!" She gladly replied.

     "What does he can do?" Ace butted in, placing a hand on his hip. "He looks kinda weak, if you ask me."

     (Name) glared at Ace, "I'll show you what he can do~." She smirked at the orange haired. "Now, can you show us where is the east?" (Name) favored her compass-pointer.

     "Picu~!" Pyxis nodded. The compass pointer on his head started spinning and the boys [Ace and Deuce] are clearly looking on his head. "Picu!" Pyxis pointed on a direction.

     "See? My celestial spirit won't fail us." (Name) told the guys after closing Pyxis' gate and going where he pointed. "Let's go! Chop-chop, we don't got all day!"

     "Aye sir!" Happy flew to (Name).

     "Aren't you two gonna follow?" Pantherlily asked Ace and Deuce.

     "Y-Yeah, w-we'll follow." Deuce stuttered.

     "I still can't believe what I saw..." Ace murmured.

They can't believe that even (Name)'s silver keys are useful...

[𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫]

     "So this is Dwarfs' Mine..." Deuce cut the quiet atmosphere around them when they saw the cave and a house.

     "There's even a cute little bridge and a lake below!" (Name) pointed, kneeling at the nearby grass. "The lake is really cold."

     "(Name) calm down!" Carla pulled (Name)'s vest. "We're here to get a crystal, not to fascinate things!" 

     "It used to be prosperous, thanks to magic crystal mining but..." Deuce continued

     "Uuuuhh... Feels like something could jump out..." Grim hugged himself, observing the creepy forest behind them.

     "Oh, there's a house back there. Let's go ask them about the mine." Ace pointed on the house.

Deuce, being the strong person he is, knocked on the door. The House is very worn out, it's made of woods that are already soft and easy to crack, so it's vulnerable. The windows have cracks, too...

     "I guess its abandoned." (Name) told Deuce as she peeked on the window.

     "Yeah, let's get in." Deuce opened the door.

     "(Name), I'm staying with you..." Happy trembled as he hugged her arm. "I'll never leave your side..."

     (Name) giggled, "You're really scared..." She teased.

Following the boys, the whole house was a full mess. Cobwebs here, cobwebs there. Dusts here, dusts there. A fireplace, without a lit, was infront of them and a dinner table with 7 chairs...

     "Puwah! I got a spider web in my face...Peh! Peh!" Grim tried to remove it, but due to his paw it spread all over his face.

    "Here, let me help you." Carla presented as she helped Grim remove the cobwebs.

     "Aren't the tables and chairs on the small side?" Ace suddenly asked.

     (Name) looked where he was gazing at, "You're right, maybe they're for kids?"

     "One, two... There's seven! So many!" Ace cupped his face in surprise.

     "This was probably a lively home when Dwarfs' Mine flourished." Deuce got to the side of the two.

     "They did what they had to." Ace shrugged. "After all, magic crystals are found inside coal." He added.

     "Probably..." Deuce sighed.

     Ace proceeded to the door, "For now, let's go check it out." He called.

~ 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐟'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 ~

*cough!* *cough!* Arriving at the Drawf's mine entrance...

     "W-we're gonna go in that pitch black cave!?" Grim exclaimed as he huddle up with the exceeds and (Name). "(Name), carry me, too..."

     "Scared? Lame." Ace mocked the monster.

     "Naaanh!? I'm not s-scared at all!" Grim pushed (Name)'s hands away. "I'm taking the lead! You guys, follow me!" He started to stomp away.

     "Just mocking him is the key..." The exceeds said in unison.

     "Yep..." (Name) chuckled as they also entered the mine.

~ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 ~

Deuce is now the one who leads the way because Grim got really close with (Name)'s side, Carla is on her shoulder, Pantherlily is beside her also walking, and Happy is still held by (Name)...

     "!? Wait!" Deuce halted.

     "What." Ace looked at Deuce.

     "What's wrong?" (Name) asked as she peeked on their shoulder.

     "Something... is there!" Deuce trembly pointed infront of them.

     "Eeek!?"

     "Heeee hee hee! Our first visitor in ten years!" A ghost appeared.

     "Make yourselves at home. For eternity!" Another one appeared.

     "I'M TIRED OF THIS!" (Name) grumbled, taking her whips and keys.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(名前)ハートフィリア