Casualties

Carla's eyes had the same red dots that Kalim has, (Name) looked at Jamil, who's only smiling purely at them

Carla's eyes had the same red dots that Kalim has, (Name) looked at Jamil, who's only smiling purely at them. She roamed her eyes around the room, is there anyone inside this dorm except them? Because the more they stay here, the more it gets creepier...

     "Oh? You'll help us?" Jamil had hope in his tone as he looked at Carla. "I'm very glad to hear that Carla-san. I would like you three to stay at Scarabia so that'll be easier on you." He declared as he clapped his hands. *clap* *clap*.

     "Did you call for us, Vice Dorm Leader?" Students from Scarabia began approaching their Vice Dorm Leader

     "Please take the guests to their room," Jamil ordered.

     "Yes, sir!"

(Name) was dragged by the hypnotized Carla, with no other choice to choose, she just observed Carla's eyes. What was the last thing she looked at that caused her to get hypnotized? After a few moments, the white exceed came back to her senses...

     She looked at the Heartfilia, "Did I slap you again?" She asked.

     "No, you didn't," (Name) replied in a hushed tone.

     "Please have a good night's rest," a Scarabia student bid goodbye as they pushed the Ramshackle students inside the said room.

     "Geez~!!!!!!" Grim yelled. "I told you already, Carla! I told you not to get involved in this dorm!" He chided the exceed. "Why do you guys like to get into problematic things?! This is Scarabia's problem! We should about ourselves for now."

     "I was thinking of declining, but—"

     "Even though you're mean towards us, you won't hesitate to help people if they have problems," Grim sighed. "I don't get you and (Name) at all! Sometimes you guys are happy-go-lucky and very carefree! Then next is being scary and intimidating women ready to pounce on an enemy!"

     "Well, you're right about that," (Name) laughed nervously. "I mean, it's our instinct that always detects our surroundings, so our feelings or emotions will go with the flow from the atmosphere they're imitating. Yet, there are times that we don't follow the surrounding atmosphere."

     "Well, I appreciate your explanation even though I didn't ask for an explanation, but I'm finished getting into someone's troubles, yanno?" Grim stated. "Let's sneak out while we can and get back to Ramshackle Dorm!"

(Name) slowly opened the door, peeking if someone is around the coast. Carla had turned back to her exceed form and jumped on (Name)'s head, while Grim is at her shoulder. She quietly takes a step by step towards the intersecting hallway...

     "Alright, let's go to the Mirror connecting the dorm to the main school first," Grim said to (Name).

*whistle*