𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝...

Chapter sponsored by the chick version of my baby Cater, who looks really CUTE!!! I won't deny that my gals... "Cater, I assure you'll get more followers than Vil if you post this!"

I'M GONNA SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GRANDPA FAE BEFORE I'M GONNA BE LATE AGAIN!!!! NO I WON'T LET THAT SHIT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILIA EVEN THOUGH I'M LIKE A DAY EARLY!!! [Dec 31, 2020...] His birthday is in January 01, so... Yeah...

You good mother figure, Lilia

You good mother figure, Lilia... [JANUARY 01]

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

Crowley and the others got outside his office. Seeing chaos in the hallway wasn't something new, but today's the last day of the week, so what's the matter?

"What's with all the fuss?!" Crowley announced.

"Headmaster!" Ace raised his hand, squeezing himself. Then he saw, "Ah! (Name)! Grim!" He felt relieved, hugging the two. "Look at this chaos!"

"There are so many ghosts that we have never seen before, appeared out of nowhere!" Deuce added, appearing from the crowd.

"So you guys encountered with ghosts, too?" (Name) asked, making it clearly. Ortho was hugging her from the back because of the crowd getting louder.

"Yeah." Deuce replied. "They took over the cafeteria and say something about 'This will be the ceremony hall of marriage!' or something like that."

"And you didn't do anything?" Grim asked.

"Of course, we did resist them!" Deuce defended. "But no matter how much we take them down, the ghosts will keep reviving."

"We didn't even stand a chance against them..." The Heartfilia muttered under her breath.

"STOP YOUR STEP!" A loud, angry voice boomed on the left part of the hallway.

Curious, Crowley and the others ran to the the location of the owner's voice. Only to meet 2 out of the main members of Diasomnia, Sebek Zigvolt and Lilia Vanrouge and 3 ghosts with a white tuxedo and hat like the last one they encountered...

"Why are they angry?!" (Name) hissed at them.

"They became mad just because I made a little joke about them." Lilia responded. "Fufufu~! Such a bunch of narrow-minded ghosts."

"Ugh!" Ace groaned. "The guys from Diasomnia! Why did you bring the ghosts here?!"

"You naïve ghost who dare snarling at Lilia!" Sebek sneered at the ghosts. "I'll get rid of you guys!"

⚔ [𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!] ⚔

Sebek pulled his magical pen, attacking the ghosts. Which made the ghosts trigger in anger and the others to pull their own magical pens...

"Sebek-san! You just made them more angrier than earlier!" (Name) stated, hiding behind Deuce and Ortho.

"SHUT UP, HUMAN!" Sebek yelled back.

"Can you just help us, (Name)?" Ace remarked.

"I-I can't! My magics are cuffed, remember?!" She reminded.

The ghosts suddenly fired Mirror shards, causing for them to duck...

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡: 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐧!

𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞!

"Eek!" (Name) covered her head, ducking at the same time. Grim's fire attack bounced back. "Can you guys be more careful?!"

𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬!

Sebek's spell made the ground shook a little, followed by roots coming from the ground. It slowly entangled the ghosts, but one of them has a 'bounce back' unique magic...

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭!

"Kya~!!!!!!!" (Name) suddenly yelled, turning the heads of the boys. "Please put me down!" The roots got entangled to her body, raising her in the air.

"Nee-chan!" Ortho tried to reach her, but only got blocked by roots.

"DO SOMETHING!" (Name) yelled.

"Ah...! I DON'T KNOW!" Deuce ruffled his hair in frustration. Until he snapped, "I got it!"

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡: 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐧!

"Eek!" (Name) squealed, moving away from the cauldron's fall from it's tragic pain it'll bring. "Don't kill me!"

𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞!

"Kyaa! Kill the fire!!!" She barked, blowing the fire out of her side. "Arggh!!! You guys are killing me!!!!"

𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬!

"WAHHHH!" She yelled, feeling a large splash of water from her head and her body completely wet. "THE HELL?! Lilia-senpai, the fire! NOT ME!"

"Oops!" Lilia covered his mouth with one hand. "My bad, sorry." He chuckled.

"YOU SERIOUSLY DID THAT ON PURPOSE, LILIA-SENPAI!" (Name) hollered. "Just get me out of here!"

𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐭!

"Gah!!!!" (Name) pulled her skirt down from the back. "DOES ANYONE ONE OF YOU HAD A GREAT IDEA TO FREE ME FROM THIS ROOTS, NOT TORTURE ME?!"

"Headmaster! Remove Nee-chan's cuffs!" Ortho requested.

"R-Right!" The Headmaster immediately swift his his two fingers, removing the cuffs.

"ALRIGHT!"

𝐑𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐩: 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐘ū𝐞𝐧!

A purple, revealing kimono. It consists of a short sleeveless tunic decorated by many flower motifs, with a revealing cleavage and revealing opening on the sides of (Name)'s chest. She pulled her spear and cut the roots to freed her...

"Hm." Sebek smirked at the weakened ghosts, but they're still reviving their strength. "How are you done now?" He mocked.

⚔ [𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!] ⚔

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

This is shorter than I expected... SORRY!!!!!

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

冥婚