𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭. . .

[They can dance. . . Riddle is Yuna, Ace is Charyeong, Deuce is Lia, Trey is Ryujin, and Cater is Yeji. PLEASE COMMENT IF I HAD DONE WRONG ON NAMING THE ITZY MEMEBERS AND THE HEARTSLABYUL BOYS!!!]

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

"You should've told us you have that kind of magic. . ." Ace pouted, gazing at (Name).

"My priority are the ones who's useful when escaping on bad situations." The Heartfilia deadpanned.

"Can't we just fight them with magic?!" Grim yelled, still in (Name)'s arms.

(Name) sighed, "That'll make things worse. . ." She retorted. ". . . And I don't want to get expel again because of your stupidity, Grim."

"You take that back, (Name)!" Grim badgered, punching (Name) on the stomach.

(Name) looked at the ground, noticing there is no person on that place. . .

"I think we can land already." (Name) signaled the exceeds to get down.

Placing safely on the ground, (Name) placed Grim on the ground. . .

"Damn it! I'm so pissed off!" Ace yelled again.

"This guy sure is really mad. . ." Carla whispered, sitting on (Name)'s shoulder.

Ace messed up his hair, "That little red-haired menace! Does he plan on turning into the Queen of Hearts himself?!"

"Ace had a deep grudge on Riddle. . ." Happy blanched.

"Getting thrown out for disobeying the Prefect..." Deuce murmured, hiding his face on his palms. "I'm slowly drifting away from becoming a model student..."

"YOU'RE THINKING OF THAT RIGHT NOW?!" Pantherlily yelled.

"Ugh, this collar is so suffocating and heavy, yanno?" Grim complained, trying to remover the collar of his neck.

(Name) felt bad for the boys because of the that tyrant Riddle. Well, not until she felt someone breathing on her neck. . .

"What's up with all of nya~? Wearin' all those collars like that~!" A voice bubbled behind (Name).

"WHA–!!???" They all exclaimed.

(Name) quickly turned around and saw. . . A headless guy?

It wears a baggy white shirt over a striped purple t-shirt, and blue pants with a purple belt that has the sentence "Do you stand on your head?" printed on it. He has purple painted nails and wears a ring. . .

"GYAHHHH!!! A HEADLESS GHOST!!" Grim panicked, pointing on the 'headless ghost'.

"Oh, oopsies~ I forgot to show nya my body." It said, then a head appeared.

He has short, choppy purple hair with his bangs cut in a curve, as well as three bobby pins pinned to the bang on the left side of his face. He has a pair of purple cat ears with a piercing of a speech bubble containing the word "up" in his left ear as well as three arrow piercings in his right ear. He has yellow eyes with slitted cat pupils. . .

"Eh? Cat ears?" (Name) tilted her head, asking.

"Wh-what the..." Deuce was surprised.

"So you've got a head, too." Pantherlily sighed in relief. "That was scary. . ."

The mystery guy sniffed (Name) and (Name) backed up because hybrid humans has been smelling her in this school. . . 

"Y-You are?" (Name) asked.

He grinned, "I'm Alchemi Alchemivich Pinkaa!" He introduced himself.

"What again? I didn't get it at all. . ." Carla favored.