*Lucy's Diary #4

Date: XX-XX-XX

Age of (Name): 5 years old

     "(Name), you have to calm down, love!" I told her as she was crying. Her palm was getting consumed by black ink and her hair is turning into a murky red color. "(Name)! Stop it this instant!"

The Heartfilia Konzem atmosphere turned into a sinister and terrifying one. (Name) was wearing a black dress with black feathers knitted on its skirt, her eyes turned into golden ones, and a manifestation is seen behind her. A crow with a jar of black ink as his head seems to be controlling (Name) since there are strings on my granddaughter's arms...

     "I am tired, grandmother... Let me be..." She begged, looking at me. Her face wasn't recognizable anymore because of the ink falling from her head, "LET ME GO!" She yelled as lunged at me with a summoned sword.

     "You need to calm down, (Name)," Loke appeared in front of me. He held (Name)'s sword, preventing it to hit me. "Lucy, quick! You need to escape, I'll take care of (Name)!"

     "You don't understand how powerful she is! She's in berserk!" I yelled at him. It was a mistake to make her learn a lot of magic types to survive the prophecy, I blame myself for that. She still has a lot of things to experience ahead of her.

Open! Gate of the Water Bearer: Aquarius!

     "What do you want again, brat?" Aquarius was mad at me once again. "You can punish me later, but please help me get (Name) back!" I begged. Aquarius turned her back to see she's gonna get hit by a large ice trident, using her urn she immediately made it disappear. "What happened to her?" She asked.

(Name) started to summon more swords, targeting me mostly. She is strong, but she couldn't control her powers. That'll be only my trump card to gain her senses back or else she'll die not knowing what happened exactly from that day...

     "Forgive me, (Name)," I whispered as I knelt on the ground.

Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...

All the stars, far and wide...

Show me thy appearance...

With such shine.

Oh, Tetrabiblos...

I am the ruler of the stars...

Aspect becomes complete...

Open thy malevolent gate.

Oh, 88 Stars of the heaven...

Shine!

URANO METRIA!

     "I WILL COME BACK TO CREATE CHAOS ONCE MORE, LUCY HEARTFILIA! HEED MY WORDS!" She yelled in her distorted voice before she got hit.

(Name) got attacked by the spell, making her scream in agony. Her manifestation slowly disappeared with ink blots on her body. I ran towards her body, she seems to be back to her senses yet her bruises needs to be treated quickly. From now on, she must have balanced training without pushing herself to the limit. The powers she has now are enough to protect her...

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

ルーシィ・ハートフィリア