You could never fool a fake...

Who was the girl that was Idia wishes to marry? Then stay until the very end of this arc, it's not always the person who you think it is.

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

     "T-This voice is!"

     "OUR SAVIORS!!!!"

     "Haa... Haa..." Ace panted. "... We made it..."

     (Name) quickly removed her glass slippers, "This heels are already hurting my heel." She muttered. "Sorry if were very late!"

     "ACE! (NAME)!" Idia yelled in joy as they saw two familiar faces on the door, objecting and stopping the wedding. He has tears at the corner of her eyes, he was feeling relief when they arrive.

     "MY NIECE HAVE COME TO SAVED ME!!!" Loke dramatically sobbed, his tears forming like a water of river flowing through the exceeds, who were disgusted to the salt tears.

     "What is wrong with you two?" Eliza asked, then she noticed the pointed features of the servant ghost and the security ghost. "HA! The flower crown on your head and the heart mark on your face. You two are both from the intruders said to ruin my wedding?! Don't interfere my precious wedding."

     (Name) scoffed, "Precious Wedding? Are you kidding me? You're just doing these to your benefit." She stated. "Don't be such a selfish ghost, Your Highness." She emphasized, disgusted to a royalty fellow, who only wishes to her own benefit.

     "(Name)'s right. You're all doing this all as you like." Ace proclaimed, then he pulled the 'disconnection ring'. "I'll put this ring on you and send you to the other world now!!"

     "Don't you dare!" Chubby demanded, servant ghosts started to surround (Name), Ace, and Grim. They all targeted them with their magic, but before they could, (Name) had summon one of her defensive spells.

𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫!

She used the key of Aquarius, protecting them from harm. With one hand holding Grim, the other holding Aquarius' key. The ghosts kept attacking them with magic, but it was no use since her key is still protecting them...

     "Tch! There's also servant ghosts here!" Ace complained.

     "Your Highness, we'll hold them down!" The servant ghosts stated, protecting their Princess. (Name) clicked her tongue, her exceeds are still in the hands of those ghosts, "Hurry up and kiss him while we stop them here!"

     "Understood!" Eliza saluted, chasing the running Idia.

⚔ [𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!] ⚔

(Name) immediately took 3 other keys, since Aquarius only can be summoned every Wednesday and it's Friday. It were Sagittarius, Aries, and Capricorn...

     " 'moshi, 'moshi' ! Mistress (Name), how are you?" Sagittarius saluted.

     "Mistress (Name), I'm very sorry!" Aries bowed.

     "Madame (Name), it's nice to see you again." Capricorn took her gloved hand and knelt with one knee.

ALL OF HER CELESTIAL SPIRITS: "What is your bidding?" They all asked together.

     "The ghosts, please." (Name) ordered. "Ace, Grim. Your guys take care to the right side and I'll be on the left!"

     "Sure, Mistress (Name)~!" Ace taunted, emphasizing the 'Mistress', making (Name) irk a vein.