Flat chest, perfect curves

"Hi, Lilia!"

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

~ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲 ~

     "Haa... Haa..." Grim and Epel panted.

     "We, somehow, managed to get through the entrance..." Epel panted. "But no matter how we defeat them, they'll keep reviving again!"

Successfully entering the school despite of getting chased and battling with ghost, Grim and Epel tried to catch their breath. Ace notice the two stopping from their tracks...

     "Hey, don't stop your legs! We must hurry to the cafeteria!" Ace chided. "The wedding ceremony can start any time!"

     "Ha! Be careful!" Riddle warned as one of the ghosts chasing them attacked with magic. "That was a close one." He pulled the two away from the aiming.

     "Prefect Rosehearts!" Ace yelled.

     "That was close... If Riddle-senpai doesn't jump back, he would've got hit by the ghosts's magic!" Epel mumbled.

Unaware to their surroundings, 2 ghosts appeared at the end of the hallway, by the intersection connecting the infirmary. The ghosts were quiet as heck, no one even noticed them—scratch that—a certain girl is aware...

     "WATCH OUT!" She yelled, hugging Epel and Grim away from the ghost's magic.

     "That was close!" The ghost exclaimed in despair from failing to hit the boys. "What a troublesome woman!"

     "(Name)!" The boys yelled in glee.

(Name) smiled at them. She's wearing the very same dress that Sam gave to Virgo, the blue gown. It was a spaghetti-strap, reaching almost the floor, tied with the thin blue ribbon [on the bottom chest part], the chest of hers are revealing a bit because of the crisscross design, and 2 stretchable ribbons on her arms. A sapphire, embedded to the gems of the accessories she had...

And her face has light makeup so far. Foundation, a little bit of gray eye shadow, light pink lip balm, and mascara...

A flower crown filled with blue flowers and her feet are covered with a pair of glass slippers, like Cinderella. Her hair is designed with no other ties and her right hand, where her guild mark is located, was covered with a white glove...

     "You're awake, (Name)!" Ace cheered, helping them from the ground.

     "Yep! The Headmaster contacted us that you guys are gonna barge in!" (Name) uttered. "So I decided to go too!"

     "We need to go to the cafeteria, Mademoiselle and Monsieur!" Rook called. "We must catch up!"

     "Such impudence!" The ghost earlier yelled at them. "We won't let you get in the way of our princess wedding ceremony, catch these rude people and don't let them run away!"