*Lucy's Secret Diary #1

~ Celestial Magic - Recompense Summoning ~

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Subject: (Name)'s Progress about summoning spirits

- #1 Entry

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Date: XX/XX/XXXX

(Name)'s Age: 6 years old

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(Name) already took notice of the keys... She wants to know it, so I have no choice to already teach her the magic. I need her to be ready...

     "Grandma, what 'cha doing?" Little (Name) asked, peeking to my diary.

I immediately closed my diary, "Nothing, darling." I smiled at her, she just gave me a pout. I chuckled and carried her, "You're still young to know that kind of things, dear."

- #2 Entry

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Date: XX/XX/XXXX

(Name)'s Age: 7 years old

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

I got surprise when (Name) opened 3 gates at once yesterday, even Aquarius is surprised when she opened the 3rd key...

     "Grandma! I already opened 2 keys!" The Little (Name) bragged, waving Aquarius' and Scorpio's key in the air.

     "That's great, sweet cheeks." I kissed her cheeks. "Let's move on your 3rd key tomorrow, k?"

I was gonna enter the Heartfilia Konzem as I heard her open another gate...

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧! 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡: 𝐏𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐬!

     "W-What?" Aquarius widened her eyes and so was I.

     "Yey! I already opened another one!" (Name) squealed in delight

- #3 Entry

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Date: XX/XX/XXX

(Name)'s Age: 9 years old

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

We found out (Name) had a very strong magic power, so her petite body could take it. Like her body and soul are working together to survive herself. I know the half of her magic power was inherited from me, but... It's not that strong or... Right. It is because of him...

She just opened her 5th gate today...

     "Grandma, you aren't going to bed?" (Name) asked.

     "Let me just finish this."

She needs to be ready before that day will come...

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

ルーシィ・ハートフィリア