Royal Sword Academy and Regrets (pt.2)

Che'nya (left), Neige (between), and Prince Rielle (right)

Che'nya (left), Neige (between), and Prince Rielle (right). Frosh (green exceed) and Lector (red exceed)! Yes, I'm adding these cute cats with the gang. Speaking of 'the gang', I just noticed all (Name)'s companions are cats, even Grim. 

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

With the boys and Gemini...

     "I summon, thee...!" Deuce yelled at Floyd.

𝐈𝐜𝐞!

     "I can't hit him!" Pantherlily growled, trying to hit Floyd in his massive form and his sword.

     "That kind of magic won't hit me~!" Floyd chuckled as he made a swift motion of his magical pen, the Ice spell suddenly moved direction.

     "You have no-control, idiot!" Ace yelled at Deuce. "HAVE AT LEAST ONE HIT, GODDAMN IT!!! Let me hit this son of an eel!"

𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐭!

     "It's no use!" Happy wailed, throwing fishbones on Jade. "There!"

     Jade chuckled, "Where are you aiming at?"

The boys are yelling in anger while Gemini really doesn't feel well. Even a celestial spirit is strong, they aren't used staying to in a world without the presence of their Mistress/Master. A super long distance away from their owner is super bad for them, affecting the skills that they are copying. Example: Gemini can only open one at a time compare to the real one, they can't use the side magics of the real (Name), and their physical strength only is half the original...

The fake (Name) is on the side, feeling weak. An unusual sight of the girl, which made the twins get the opportunity. 100% that the real (Name) faced something horrible... 

     "You're the idiot to talk!" Deuce shouted at Ace.

     "No way... There's no way I should've missed."