The Heartslaybul Dorm

Note: [Let's just say in (Name)'s generation, phones already exist]

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

     "This is the Mirror to the Heartslabyul, right?" (Name) asked as she pointed in front of them.

     "Yeah, let's enter it," Deuce replied.

     "Whoa~!" Grim, Happy, and Pantherlily awed in amazement

     "This is too extravagant..." Carla was also awed.

     "This is super fancy!" Happy cupped his cheeks.

     "It's completely different from our dorm! Our dorm looks like a warehouse!" Grim exclaimed.

     (Name) twitched her right eyebrow, "Our dorm is still in development, so don't compare this to our dorm..." An aura surrounded (Name).

     "Pretty fascinated, Prefect~?" Ace teased, nudging her shoulder. "Let's just go find your Prefect." (Name) crossed her arms before walking.

     "Everything is so exquisite~!" The cats commented (including Carla)

     "Everything is so exquisite~!" The cats commented (including Carla). "Oh, no. I gotta hurry and paint these roses red." An unknown voice was heard from nearby.

     'Why do I get déjà vu? Isn't this place the same one in the dream?' (Name) asked herself as she took a look around.

     "Oh, someone's over there." Carla pointed out. "Whoa, there~ If there are some left unpainted, it's off with my head." The mystery guy had a bucket and a brush.

He had chin-length, orange hair, and his bangs is tied at the back of his head. Light emerald eyes and a red diamond tattoo on his left cheek. From the looks of his clothing, he is wearing the dorm uniform of Heartslabyul...

     "Hm? Did you guys need something?" The mystery guy asked Ace, Deuce, and Grim because on his angle, (Name) and the exceeds are blocked by a tree.

     "What're you doin'?" Ace asked, question marks floating above his head. "This?" The unknown guy pointed at the roses, bucket, and brush. "As you can see, I'm painting the roses red." He replied with a smile.