Fear the Wrath of the Princess

Have you guys ever noticed that the part where Hisui's entry that she told (Name)'s birthday was also the date where her parents passed away? That's also the reason why she hates her birthday as well.

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

(Name) fell asleep on Ace's shoulder, which made the other boys glare at him. Deuce just gave them a warning glare that scares them. Even Floyd and Jade are glaring at Ace...

     "This is getting boring... What is it again?" Happy asked.

     "Star Sending, idiot. Star Sending," Ace grumbled. "Weren't you listening?"

     "We all came here, but... What's important about this 'Star Sending' anyway?" Grim asked, annoyed.

     "What is that?" Pantherlily tilted his head, clearly confused.

     "You two don't know?" Ace pointed on Pantherlily and Grim.

     "Me, (Name), Frosh, Happy, and Lector doesn't also know," Carla whispered. "What is the Star Sending, anyway?" She asked again.

      "The exceeds and (Name) is understandable, but... You're from this world, so why the hell you don't know it?" Ace hissed.

     "School from the whole world of Twisted Wonderland knew for God-forsaken sakes..." Deuce rubbed his temple. "So, it's pretty basic for everyone to know it."

     "Just tell us already!" The exceeds and Grim yelled at Deuce.

     "Why would we? The Headmaster's gonna tell us about it after all," Ace pointed.

     "Quiet, everyone! The assembly is starting!" The Headmaster yelled. "Today we will be explaining the Star Sending and deciding the 'Star Gazers' as well. After the assembly, I'll give each of every one of you wishing stars. I'm 100% sure that all of you have heard the Star Sending very well, so I won't go far to its details." He announced.

     "See?" Ace uttered.

     "... Actually, maybe I won't say anything about it," Crowley changed his mind. "I'm aware that a student's motivations on this school have these kinds of events are very low, so I shall shorten this assembly. Oh, how I make wise decisions!"

     "This son of a--!" Carla wanted to punch and cuss Crowley, but Deuce covered her mouth and held her.

     "... Wow, Ace, wow..." The exceeds clapped their hands.

     "... He didn't tell it, Ace. Explain it to us!" Grim badgered.

     Ace suddenly slouched his shoulders, making (Name)'s head hit the table, "Ow!" She let an audible groan.

     "Ah! Sorry, (Name)-chan!" Ace panicked, returning her head to his shoulder. Hearing her soft snore, he continued, "As I reacted, I'll tell you for God's sake. The Star Sending is a traditional event in Twisted Wonderland that was an origin to a story called 'Wish Upon A Star'."

     "... Welsh... Epub... No what?"

     "You don't know that, too?!" Ace hissed. "I'm done at this rate. Deuce, continue it for me."

     "The story goes to an old man who lived alone, he was a toymaker and made a puppet. He poured his heart and soul while making the puppet, so he wished it to be a real child." Deuce told the story. "The wish was granted, so it became a human child. That's how Wish Upon A Star story goes. It's one of the famous stories when I was a kid."

     "Uh-huh..."

     Deuce continued, "The Star Sending is a one day in each year, the very original same day when the toymaker made his wish, that's where we send our wish off to the stars."