Don't mess with the Villainess

That's Dominic, by the way

This red-haired dude (Prince Rielle) is the Twisted Wonderland version of Princess Ariel, for clear information (The royal goldfish that Floyd^ was talking about was Riddle

This red-haired dude (Prince Rielle) is the Twisted Wonderland version of Princess Ariel, for clear information (The royal goldfish that Floyd^ was talking about was Riddle. Rielle and Riddle look the same, right?)

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~ 

TIME: 3:00 AM

In Royal Sword Academy...

     "You need my help to create a reverse potion on animal transformation?" Prince Rielle asked the exceeds, Lector and Frosh. "Why? Did someone turned into an animal?"

     "We really need that potion, Prince Rielle~," Che'nya remarked. "It's... A friend of ours~!"

Prince Rielle knows how to make many difficult potions. They were currently in a laboratory with Neige, Prince Rielle, and the leader of the 7 dwarves, Dominic. Frosh and Lector are trying to convince Prince Rielle to help them change (Name) back without her being mentioned...

     "Who's the person that you want to get back to their original form?" Neige questioned.

     "Should we tell them, Lector?" Frosh asked.

     "I guess it's no choice then," Lector sighed. "Do you guys remember the girl I've mentioned? The Princess of our hometown?"

     "Oh! The girl in Night Raven College?" Prince Rielle asked.

     "She's really beautiful, you know~?" Neige complimented. "I must agree that she's even in the Top 10 of the Twisted Wonderland: Most Beautiful Girls! I want her to meet in person!"

     "Can we please get back into the topic?" Lector favored.

     "You know Neige, always like new people and especially Vil. Go on," Prince Rielle nodded.

(Name) was blushing crazy while hiding inside Che'nya's coat. She's indeed in the famous magazine of Twisted Wonderland, one of the beautiful girls. Some TV authorities want to hire her as the leading lady of some movies and TV shows...