Love shall win always

~ 3rd Person's Perspective ~

     "Both of you are late." Vil angrily scolded Epel and Rook.

     "I'm sorry! Losing a beautiful thing like you, I keep getting lost when I'm on my way heading here!" Rook sadly apologized.

     "Eh?" Epel looked on Rook. "Rook-senpai, you look happy when you defeat those ghosts earlier, right?" Rook sweatdropped nervously as Vil narrowed his gaze on him. Poor Hunter.

     "(NAME)!!!" Happy, Pantherlily, and Loke sobbed in tears.

     (Name) just covered her face, embarrassed from the attention she was getting because of the 3, "Those 3... I don't know them..."

     "Prefect Rosehearts! You came to save us!" Deuce happily thanked Riddle. "Thank you so--...?!" Until he was cutted off.

     "CATER!!! WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?!" Riddle asked the diamond-tattoo.

     "Eh? Um..." Cater looked on the cafeteria clock. "It's already 11:35 according to the clock in the cafeteria."

     "It's going to be twelve soon! We must defeat these ghosts quickly!!!" Riddle declared on the others, who were in the casual team wear.

     "Eh, what?" Cater questioned. "What did he confirm just now?"

     Back on the casual wearing team, "ALRIGHT! The tuxedo-slash-gown is here now... It's time to educate you guys!" Ace snickered. "Behave and release Idia and the exceeds now."

     "Ace is right~!" (Name) smirked, pulling out 3 keys from her key-bracelet again. "Time is ticking!"

     "But..."

     "You guys. You still have time to restore it all now, right in this moment." Rook uttered. "You don't want your precious princesse to become a bad ghost who steals people's life, right?"

     "..." The ghosts gazed at their Princess.

     Eliza looked at the other team, "Bad ghost? Are you perhaps talking about me?" She lowered her head. "I'm... I'm not a bad ghost, I don't mean it like that.... I just want to--..."

     Chubby cutted her off, comforting Her Highness, "You don't have to listen to them, Your Highness. You didn't do anything bad."

     "C-Chubby..."

     "You bastard, you'll definitely regret that after this!" Ace threatened, proceeding with his magical pen.

     "You still haven't understood all you did is wrong?!" Epel yelled at the Princess.

     "That's right! That's right!" Idia cheered from the audience.

     "I don't care if it's wrong or what!" Chubby stubbornly said. "Even the whole universe is going to be my enemy, I want to bring happiness to our Princess! This is my regret... This is my wish!!!"

Chubby started to enlarge into a very big ghost, almost occupying the area of the middle of the cafeteria tables. His power is menacing, even (Name)'s terrified. Are they gonna face the boss? Well, dear (Name), you're just facing a mini-boss... More shall come...

     "What... What... WHAT?!!! THE FAT GHOST SUDDENLY BECOME BIGGER?!" Grim exclaimed.

     "Don't tell me... His 500 years of regret is becoming embodiment?!" Riddle gasped in fear and shock.

     "I could feel his power is way more stronger than the ghosts we face before..." Rook stated. "It's dangerous. Everyone, stay down!"

     "I already told everyone couldn't move except you guys." Vil sighed.

     "Ah, that's right. Then..." Rook got reminded. "Epel. (Name)-san. Roll everyone that on the ground to the edge of the cafeteria like a log!" He ordered.

     "Roger!" Epel and (Name) saluted, rushing to the people on the floor who were slapped.

     "Ah?! Who the f*ck you said is a 'log'!" Leona demanded, growling at Epel who's trying to roll him.

     "You're so rude, human! Rolling I, one of the great sorcerers in Twisted Wonderland's servant. like this!" Sebek yelled at (Name), who's rolling him like a log.

     "We're in a hurry now!" (Name) grinned mischievously, rolling the others like a log.

As they kept the others safe from the big ghost called Chubby. (Name) and Epel immediately stood infront the ghost, who's now wreaking havoc and scaring the other ghost that are now scampering away...

     "... Are you done?" Riddle asked.

     "Aye!"

     "Yeah!" Epel replied. "We can fight the ghost now!"

     "It's really a troublesome ghost..." Ace complained again.

     "How many times will you keep complaining?" (Name) asked Ace. "You've been also saying troublesome multiple times."

     "Oh, hush! I take that ghost down in an instant!" Ace argued

     "I'll protect... Her Highness... Until the very end...!" Chubby declared, anger raising to his voice.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

I'm very sorry this is short...

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

冥婚