chapter 84

Damon felt like his soul being sucked away looking at his gorgeous Priya, who's happily coming towards him in bouncing Steps. He specifically instructed the designer to not show any skin other than that he ordered him to give the best dress to his girl.it seems he did a good job, his already beautiful priya looks so dazzling.

She's looking so damn ravishing today .the moment she saw him, her frowning face automatically blossomed like a flower. his heart tightened looking at his woman who finally accepted him. she made him lose himself in the first meeting itself.

when his eyes darted back he saw two jerks eying his priya, His smiling face instantly turned furious.his predatory cold eyes obviously attracted the preys to notice him. both of them stopped in their tracks looking at his warning, enraged face. seeing the man's dominant appearance and expensive car , anyone can see that this man is powerful. both of them are just playful teenage boys, whenever they saw a beautiful , eye-catching woman, it's their hobby to make a pass on them. but this time they tried to approach the wrong woman, they both nervously looked at each other. next moment , they immediately turned and ran back inside the apartment.

After making sure that the boys ran away Damon's eyes again shifted to priya.from the next time onwards he'd escort her from her apartment itself, he'd make sure that this type of mistake never happens again.

"Damon",priya called softly while nervously fidgeting with her phone.

Damon chuckled. is she expecting a compliment from him?

'why his priya is so cute?'

"you're so fucking beautiful baby",Damon's one handheld her waist, pulling her towards himself ,while the other held her neck, "so enticing ", he kissed her forehead, "so captivating that you took my breath away", he kissed her nose, "now I immediately need oxygen ", he dived in to kiss her lips.

Priya who is already aware of his action immediately placed her finger on his lips and stopped him.

"You're not allowed to smudge my lipstick ", she lowered her voice, "till we come back", her ears reddened due to embarrassment.

Damon felt like his heart-melting like a puddle.

He wanted to do kiss her senselessly till her lips become swollen.

"Should we need to attend this party?", Damon murmured.

"Not a chance. I already got ready. Let's go"

Damon suppressed himself , "fine. the compensation from morning also included", he whispered near her ear and bit her reddish ear lightly.

Priya hissed.

Damon held her hand and helped Priya to get on the passenger seat.  he immediately sat in the driver's seat and started the drove the car at high speed.

He's determined to finish this party soon. Just making an attendance is enough. After that, he's planning to take her to his private condo which she didn't see before. There they can have their alone time without any disturbance.

They reached their destination within 15 minutes which they must have gone by 30 minutes.

Priya shook her head in dizziness.

"That was so "

The car traveled inside a high mansion gate with height of around 20 ft, after getting  pass five bulky security guards, each one of them holding guns an wearing a similar uniform.

"So ", Damon removed his seatbelt and leaned towards Priya to remove her's.

"So dangerous. It's not always safe Damon. Promise me you won't drive like this "