chapter 26

That demon!! if he already dating someone means why did he flirt with me?

Just before because of him I nearly let my guard down.

But when he spoke to me, his every word contained so much sincerity.

Uggggg.what is happening to me? why am I thinking about him? priya get yourself together.

Dei beautiful demon 👹 , if I see you again I'll definitely punch you with my fist!!

(Dei is a kind of informal term used to address a male. but it cannot be used as a formal greeting nor can be used for elders )

But, today Mr. James told__

"Priyaaaaa "

Shit, again I spaced out.

"Priya what happened to you? your behaving weirdly and your even fisting your hands like your gonna punch someone .who made you so bloodthirsty "

What she is saying?

Oh my !when I looked down at my hands I realized that I have been fisting my hands?

Priya .samali.samali.

(Samali: manage)

"Emily, actually I am just wondering Mr.james told me that Damon doesn't have any girlfriend, not now or not before .thats why I'm little confused hearing this info", I said while touching my chin with my index finger, showing my thinking gesture purposely.

" what?", she shouted with a shocked expression, "This is a piece of new information .if what Mr.james told is true means then Angelina's words must be a total lie .wait I'll investigate this matter clearly and inform you later ", she said with a serious expression.

" thank you for the news .see yaa", she winked at me and hurriedly went out of my room.

Wow just like that she's gone. wait did I just now used her to investigate my own suspicion? No, that can't be right.

Damon, it's all because of you. I should definitely stay away from him.today only I met him, I mean with full awareness, he already got my attention. priya now onwards our new slogan is, "be wary of this beautiful demon".

its already time to leave. I took my already packed bag and moved out of my room in a relaxed manner after locking it ,since there are lots of confidential documents in my room, I am ordered to lock it whenever I leave .after locking the room I carefully placed the key in the most innermost storage space in my bag.

Then I passed through Emily's table which is currently empty , maybe she already went to spread the new gossip , to take the private elevator which can only be used by the CEO,  somehow my boss gave this great privilege to me alone. this makes me feel I'm special.

After leaving the company, I walked towards the always busy New York road, just like my usual routine I took a cab to reach home, at first Swetha, my cute best friend ordered to pick me up daily even though her schedule is little busy right now because of her work, it must be because of that incident she became protective of me.anyway as per my request she allowed me to take cab, with the request that I should always inform her after I reach home .thats what I'm doing right now, sitting in my couch comfortably in Indian style, at  my bedroom, wearing my comfy pajama which consists of a shorts and t-shirt.

thats what I'm doing right now, sitting in my couch comfortably in Indian style, at  my bedroom, wearing my comfy pajama which consists of a shorts and t-shirt

I just love wearing this kind of comfy clothes in home .its kind of giving my real home feeling.

~ring~ ~ring~

Swetha took the call in the second ring itself, maybe she is waiting for my call since it already passed the time which  I previously used to call her.

"Priya...did you reached home late today? What happen? If you didn't call me just now means I would have called you instead" she said angrily. She must be really worried otherwise she wouldn't call me priya instead of my nickname 'pribaby'.

"  I came before 30 minutes itself, but that time I felt so tired that's why I called you after taking a shower I'm really sorry sweety for making you worry"

"Is she alright? where is she now? if she is still in the office means I'll go and pick her up", in the background I heard the mild anxious voice of Adam.

" traitor .last month when my car broke down, I called you to pick me up, that time what you told? oh yeah 'Swetha I'm busy .you should learn to be independent. Your not a baby anymore', that time you were not even busy but now we're in deadline to complete the project today yet at 7.30 p.m itself your so worried ah", I heard Swetha shouting in the background.

I laughed out loud, I can imagine her playfully punching him continuously .they are mostly like siblings who always bicker at each other in all the chances they get.

(Friends tomorrow I'll update next chapter )