chapter 52

Priya noticed that her bestie and Adam is here. She bounced to them happily. She's very happy to see her friend here. Even though the people are nice here, she still felt uncomfortable in this new place especially with that demon. But now seeing the familiar faces, she felt she can be herself now.

" Oh my gosh you look so gorgeous", Priya said while tightly hugging Swetha.

"Appadiya", Swetha said with a smile still hugging Priya. (oh really)

"Unmayavae. Even though my sweetie is always beautiful. Today the dress which I've selected for you is making you look like an angel", Priya said while keeping both her hands on Swetha's shoulder while looking at her up and down with a sly smirk. (truly )

Adam who was forgotten at the side looked at Priya with widened eyes.

'fuck.shes looking goddamn beautiful', when she excitedly ran towards them, even though he knew that she's showing this happiness only because of Swetha, at that moment his heart ached to get this reaction for himself.

Previously when Swetha told about her best friend coming to NY due to some personal problems, that time he didn't had any interest in knowing about her. But now he regrets not asking anything about her. He just thought that they both are like a normal friend but he seems to have guessed wrong. They both are more than blood-related sisters, nope they are like twins with different personalities but the same likes.

" Oh Adam "

It seems like his presence is at last noted by this cruel beauty.

Adam sighed," it seems my blue eyes lost its power, should I wear some other color, what about green ", he said tapping his forefinger in his chin, showing a deep thinking notion.

Priya laughed awkwardly with confusion written all over her face.

Adam sighed again, it still pains to know that it's only him who remembers that night completely, every second of it.

"Happy heywali Priya ", Adam said with a smile.

Swetha and Priya blinked at each other and the next moment laughed.

Adam looked at them like looking at laughing idiots.seeing his face, the girls laughed even more.

Priya felt her mood becoming more better being with these people. even though she didn't interacted with adam much, with the little time they all spent together, she can tell that he's a good man and she also realized Adam always been like a guardian to both herself and Swetha, protecting them and caring about them like a family. its time for her to accept her first male friend.

"You're so cute. Happy Diwali to you too Adam ", Priya hugged him happily with a warm smile.

Adam became stiff with the sudden hug. This hug remained him of the time when he carried her bridal style.