chapter 61

The next morning priya groggily opened her eyes. She felt like something is hammering her head continuously. With a frown, Priya blinked her blurry eyes continuously.

She lazily caressed her forehead due to increasing headache

She lazily caressed her forehead due to increasing headache .her sleepiness is all gone. She rubbed her eyes and still lying sideways, she lightly raised her body to look at the clock on the bed stand.

6:30 am. It's already time. She again slumped on her bed. She has to continue her routine of being the personal secretary for that demon.

Demon.damon. That's when all the memories of yesterday, started to rewind in her head like a movie. with each passing memory her face changed from shock especially she became horrified when she recalled the scene where she kissed Damon. She blurted out her darkest secret to him about Prithvi.

What have I done?

She covered her face with both hands.

She even accepted that she liked him?

After this how can she able to make that demon stay away from her?

She stilled when she heard a movement backside along with light shaking of the cart.

From the start, she's lying sideways in the left corner with the back facing the remaining right side.

Who is sleeping in her bed? She opened her eyes wide with still her face covered with hands.

Wait. She immediately looked down at the attire. she sighed when she noticed that she's wearing her nightdress.

Who is sleeping behind her? Oh my God. Is that Damon?

But in her vague memory, she can still feel that she got home with Swetha.did she go to office after dropping her home?

Priya shrieked when the person behind scratched her back.

She jumped to a sitting position while shouting,

"Damon, what the hell are_"

She stopped her sentence when she noticed swetha lying in her bed sideways, her right hand holding her head, with a mischievous smirk on her face.

" Sorry to disappoint you pribaby, your imagination didn't come real yet "

" Sweth_ sweety why are you here, in my room?", Priya laughed awkwardly while sitting Indian style.

Swetha rolled her eyes, "of course it's all because of you".

Swetha definitely won't admit that she's the one who barged inside her drunken bestie's room, to get all the juicy details.

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Yesterday night, you didn't let me go. You pulled me to your room and kept on mumbling Damon did this. Damon that.bla.bla. And the worst thing is while you're sleeping you _"