chapter 74

its the start of October. The climate started to change between mild and cold.

This is the perfect romantic climate but the only thing swetha wants to do now is lazily cuddle with the comfy bed and enjoy the Sunday. Usually, Swetha and Priya would cuddle together and watch some Netflix movie but all thanks to one particular man now she lost her companion.

Swetha glared at priya who is now somewhat blinding her surrounding with some love Aura around her. She's so beautiful today wearing a saree.

But the point is Because of her unreasonable friend she also made to wear saree in this cold climate.

***

Rewind back

"Why we need to wear saree to some family dinner", Swetha asked frustratingly comfortably lying in the living room couch, wearing shorts and hoodie, holding vanilla ice cream in one hand and spoon in another.

"Something is fishy previously you accepted to wear dresses but why suddenly you changed the plan", Swetha asked with narrow eyes.

"Naan un chellam illaya swetha ", Priya asked with puppy eyes while pouting pitifully at her. This is the signature line swetha would always use against Priya to get any work done. Now, this cunning Priya is using her weapon against her itself that too with advanced abilities.

(Am I not your sweetheart, Swetha)

"Urgg fine ", Swetha sighed.

Priya smiled victoriously.

***

Now at present, they are traveling to the great Miller's mansion in a cab.

Swetha looked at her friend who's now fidgeting her fingers in nervousness.

When she tried to bite her beautifully red painted fingers, which she always do when she's nervous,Swetha stopped her by pulling the finger away from her lips.

"What's wrong", Swetha asked worriedly.

"It's nothing ", Priya laughed awkwardly.

Swetha shooked her head helplessly. From childhood, they never had any secrets between them but everything changed From the time her psycho Uncle involved. Still, she didn't know what are the horrible things she faced in that one month she stayed in that mansion.

After half an hour of long travel, they reached their destination.

This time the butler already stood near the door like waiting for them.

"Welcome miss. priya everyone is eagerly waiting for you", the butler said bowing politely.

"Thank you", Priya nodded and followed along with Swetha behind him.

While the girls are following behind him slowly benjamin walked in Long strides leaving them behind.

He knew he needs to report to master Damon immediately once Priya arrived. For the past half an hour in the name of casual walking Damon has been repeatedly walking from the entrance to the living room. This is the first time he had seen such an anticipation look in Damon's usual indifferent face.

Priya's pace started to slow down for every step she took.

Yesterday due to sudden impulse she behaved out of character and also she had the courage to do it only because it was a video call.

But now she's extremely nervous to meet him eye to eye directly. One reason is she's feeling awkward to face him due to her vulgarly seducing behavior and another reason which is the major one is because of his intense eyes when he warned her 'you're playing with fire ', that time his eyes contained raw desire.

Swetha who's closely observing Priya silently held her hand.

She silently smiled reassuringly at Priya.

'priya, you've to be confident to face that demon. Don't get easily swayed by him', with determination, Priya moved forward, At that time her eyes met with the same intense green eyes.

Priya stilled.

In slow motion Damon's eyes moved from her toe to head while analyzing his eyes momentarily stopped in her bare waist, he seductively licked his lips and met her eyes with the same heated eyes like he showed yesterday.

Priya's heartbeat sped up. She's feeling a bad premonition here. She feels like she did a big mistake by seducing him.

While keeping his beautiful green eyes locked with her, Damon moved forward.

"Priya ", with his long legs next second he stood in front of her

He pulled her flush against him, with an arm around her waist

"I miss you so much", he said huskily so close to her, his hot breath sprayed against her lips

"Do you miss me", his hand lightly brushed against her bare waist.

Priya trembled. She's already extremely ticklish in that area.

"Are you ready for the punishment, baby ", Damon hotly whispered against her ear with his every word his lips brushed against her ear, at the same time his hand tightly gripped her waist.

Priya gasped at the sudden grip. She felt like an electric current passing through both her whole body. This is not like the familiar ticklish feeling this is completely different. Something new. Something not bad.

"Uncle, why are you biting my bride's ear ", a small figure struggled to get in between their legs.

Hearing the familiar voice, Priya immediately awakened from her dazed state and pushed Damon away from her.

Luke stood protectively infront of Priya glaring at Damon while Lucas silently stood beside her with a frown .

"Uncle you can't bite my bride's ear only I can bite",Luke shouted at Damon.

"You little_", Damon took a step towards him.

"Angel , save me ", luke hid behind Priya.

Next chapter is coming up soon😉