chapter 14

"I'm glad to be one sir", I said while returning his smile.
I'm like a mirror I'll always return whatever you are giving to me. If you're cold I'll be cold if you're warm ill be warmer.
He nodded his head and pressed a button in the intercom and told, "Mrs. Margaret come to my cabin".
Soon after we heard a knock and Margaret came inside with the same elegant posture. I should really learn from her. Especially that attitude and posture. Wow. That must have come from years of experience.
"here Miss. Priya will be taking over your duties so take her under your wings for 3 days and let her learn everything.", he said with a polite voice like speaking to an elder.
"yes, sir. Just like I predicted", she said returning his politeness with a warm smile.
So this man also knows how to show respect to elders huh. But still, I can't guess him because around Margaret almost everyone will be like that because she had this motherly warm aura around her.
~ring ~ ~ring~ he attended the office phone with calmness but once he heard the opposite person's words his whole self changed into a cold one.
"let's go," Margaret said and walked towards the door. Giving the cold CEO one last glance I too followed after her.

AFTER TWO WEEKS

"Swetha don't you think today my outfit is little inappropriate," I said while showing the short formal skirt which I'm wearing right now.
For the past two weeks, she is the one who is selecting my daily office outfit. First, the dresses were conservative But as days pass by, the dresses gradually started to become tighter and already knee below skirt is now standing above the knee. The main point is the dress which she has selected now is ultimate.

" this is perfect

" this is perfect. Nowadays everyone is wearing this type of formal outfit to the office. So just follow the trend pribaby " she said while patting my shoulder.
" also look at me ", she said while turning around while posing like a model," I'm also wearing like this only", she said while pointing at her even more revealing outfit.
Why there is no dress code in offices nowadays. My friend is really very beautiful I don't want anyone to approach her with bad intention. Oh yeah, I forgot she's working in Adam's company who is her family friend. I'm contented that they will take care of her. Speaking about Adam the last time I met him is the day when I got my job confirmed. That time he came to say goodbye to us before leaving to Paris for some business dealing. I sighed.
"hey why are you sighing?" asked Swetha with an enquiring gaze. My sweetie always worries about me.
"it's nothing", I said while shrugging. I again looked at her dress from top to bottom. "oh yeah, nowadays you are becoming less generous in your outfit. Are you saving any money sweetie? ", I asked her with a teasing smile.
" why are you asking like that? "she said with confusion.
"because nowadays the dresses your wearing seems to be taken when you are very young maybe around 5 years old", I said with a serious face while tapping my index finger on my chin.
"what? "it took a few minutes for her to understand my sarcasm.
" you!!! "she yelled and started to walk towards me.
I immediately ran outside the bedroom while laughing loudly. She too chased after me.
" stop right there Priya "
" no!! "I shouted while giggling and running towards the door. I didn't look ahead while running thus I crashed onto a strong wall. Oops.
I immediately closed my eyes on reflux and awaited falling backward. But that time an arm circled around my waist and stopped me from falling.