chapter 85

Swetha stilled.

'why priya is here? then the party which she's going to attend is this one. before she felt that there may be some chances for Damon to attend this one but later she convinced herself that he won't take priya to such a dangerous party'

Priya looked at Swetha in shock. this girl, she told that she's gonna laze around in the home and gonna take good rest. why she's here? why she's accompanying that Grey? is she dating him? is her previous disappearances were related to this man? so suspicious. but swetha never used to get interested in dating and love.

While the two girls are in their own guesses, Damon smirked at Grey.

"Hello Mr.Hayes, what a surprise"

"not a surprise for me Mr.Miller"

Their introduction distracted priya.

"Swetha madam", priya called her sweetly.

Swetha awkwardly laughed at priya, "pribaby, I missed you so much that's why I came to the party to give you a surprise. Do you like my surprise?", when Swetha tried to come near priya, Grey tightened their linked arm not letting her move away from him.

Swetha glared at him in return while Grey smiled innocently at her.

Priya looked at the two people who were looking at each other without blinking their eyes for a long time. the couples in love only look at each other for a long time right? since she stood left side to Swetha and Swetha is turning her head towards the right side and looking at Grey. In Priya's view, she can only see smiling Grey not Swetha's glaring eyes. if she saw her eyes, priya can tell that Swetha is already slicing him into a hundred pieces in her mind itself.

"perhaps are you both dating? did your previous disappearance also related to him?"

"what the?", Swetha abruptly turned towards priya.' how did she come to this conclusion? Adhuvum indha kurangoda'

(that too with this monkey)

"yes, we are dating", Grey lied without blinking his eyes.

'idhu eppo', Swetha abruptly turned her head towards Grey now.

(this is when)

"if you don't want priya to know about your secret identity, you have no other option"

'How did he know about me. this identity even my family is not aware of', Swetha's eyes narrowed in slits.

"what are you talking about"

"you know what I'm talking about"

Priya analyzed the couple who were whispering to each other's ear in close proximity, while Damon looked at them with no interest.

Damon is happy that grey will keep swetha busy so that he can spend quality time with his priya.

"a very good evening to one and all gathered here"

Hearing the announcement, "will continue the investigation back home", priya sternly said to swetha and focussed her attention on the man standing in the middle of the hall, holding mike in his hand.

Damon unwrapped their interlinked arms and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer towards himself, "he is Vladimir lenkov"

"Oh yeah, he's one of the famous Russian business tycoon right!",priya said looking at the man whose age is above 50 but still looking like a middle-aged man. he's wearing the body fit grey suit which perfectly showing his well built fit body.