chapter 51

" uncle lemme go", shouted luke while Lucas silently struggled to get down.

Damon hoisted the two struggling devils up and walked away from priya towards his family, who were standing behind and enjoying the drama.

" Damon leave my sons ", shouted Madison.

"First ask your sons to stay away from my priya ", said in a low voice so that only his family can hear him.

"I never imagined that one day you would be jealous of kids ", nick chuckled and pulled his sons away from Damon.

Everyone has the same thought has nick especially James. He expected changes from Damon but not this much change.

Since Nick knew it's difficult to keep his troublesome boys away from Damon's girl, he decided to take them away for a time being.

" Baby I'll take these brats to the playroom ", he said to Madison and carried the still struggling boys inside the mansion.

" Daddy I need to go my bride "

" Daddy let me go"

" priya you are so beautiful today ", Lisa said while coming forward and hugging priya warmly.she is glad that her Damon is becoming more human nowadays.

Priya stood stiff and accepted the warm hug.

" my son is right ", Madison said while looking at the silently struggling lucas in her husband's arms." You are like a princess today and this dress is so gorgeous. You should help me purchase a dress similar to this ", Madison said while walking towards priya and hugging her tightly.

Jordan stood in the corner and watched the whole scene with great shock.previosly his dad told that his great cold brother is in love, that time he didn't believe it much but now.

He shook his head and came forward towards his future sister in law. he cleared his throat to clear this lovely atmosphere.

When priya saw Jordan her whole eyes became wide.

" jo_jord", priya stuttered while pointing her forefinger towards Jordan.

Jordan laughed at her like this reaction is expected.

"Hi, yesterday I was so tired and slept that's why I couldn't able to meet you. I'm Jordan miller, Damon's brother ", he said raising his right hand for a handshake.

Priya dazedly looked at the very famous also her favorite  Hollywood hero. She first looked at his hand then his face again hand then face. His face looks the same as in movies. Nope, he's even more handsome in real.

Next second she jumped excitedly like a small girl, "oh my God, oh my God Jordan, shall I take your photo, nope a selfie "

Jordan chuckled, "everything ill give you but later baby ", he winked and eyed his raised hand.

Priya blushed and shook hands with him excitedly.  His voice sounds the same as in his movies.

Damon eyed at their still shaking hands dangerously. He felt a possessive feeling inside 'her beautiful eyes should adore only me'. when James noted the heavy murderous intent coming beside him which directed towards his younger son, he shivered inwardly.

when Damon took a step, James immediately moved faster than him and separated their hands with an awkward laugh.

" priya today you look very good dear. come, show me the party area dear", he said and pulled priya inside.

Priya immediately changed from her exciting mode to professional mode. Seeing her change Damon Became normal but when he went past his brother, he glared at him. Jordan chuckled to himself and thought,' this is interesting'.