chapter 67

" It's not about business "

" Whatever be it. I'm not interested"

"It's about Swetha "

" What?"

" Shall I talk to you later"

"Damon, don't test my patience which you know I didn't have one  ", grey growled.

"Oops but never seen you losing your patience. Coming to the topic, Someone is trying to harm her. Come to my office. It's important "

There was silence on the other end.

" I'll be there in 15 minutes"

The call ended.

Damon looked at his phone. It seems another cold man fallen for an Indian girl.

Damon placed his phone on the table and started to do his works.

12 minutes later

Damon's door suddenly opened, grey walked in majestically like he owns the place.

"Sir, I tried to stop him but_", Emily said anxiously while following grey.

"That's fine, Emily. You can go "

"Yes sir ", Emily left closing the door.

"Now tell me all the details, I don't have much time", grey demanded while sitting crossed leg in the chair, opposite to Damon.

"Oh ", Damon nodded while looking at the time, "you came within 12 minutes. That's bravo"

"Damon ", grey said with a warning.

Damon sighed," fine, Priya escaped from her uncle who is obsessed with her and came here with the help of swetha.yesterday, that bastard somehow found her number and made a call, which coincidentally attended by me. That time he threatened that he's coming after her "

" He's obsessed with your Priya but in this game where my kitten is involved", grey asked casually.

"He not only threatened taking Priya away but also warned about punishing Swetha for helping her", Damon said rolling his eyes.

"Who is he ? Where is he now?", Grey's demeanor totally changed from nonchalant to serious.

"Here, this is the full details regarding him ", Damon said throwing a file towards him ." he's still in India but probably he should have found their whereabouts by now. It's better you take care of this shit very soon. He sounds little dangerous"

"Dangerous", grey scoffed, "I'll take care of him", grey said taking the file.

"Do you need me to do anything to return this favor "

"Nope. I'm not doing this for you so I don't need any favor from you. I'll contact you once I finish this piece of shit ", grey said standing up from his chair.

Just like that Grey walked out.

Somehow Damon felt guilty for subconsciously feeling happy for that psycho threatened Swetha. if not , definitely this cold man wouldn't even spare him a second to help him.

Such a heartless fellow. anyway, he can't blame him coz Damon himself is like that only.

Damon shooked his head and again immersed in work. Since today he lightly crossed his baby steps definitely priya will not face him now.so he himself has to shoulder all the workload. Anyway, it's worth it, Damon thought while biting his lips.

At the lunch break, Emily and Isabel unitedly entered Priya's room.

Within even knocking they entered inside where they noticed dazed priya, absentmindedly looking at the laptop.