chapter 44

When her eyes met his intense green eyes, she felt like she finally found her safe heaven. All her previous nervousness is gone. She doesn't know what is this feeling but this feeling is not bad, on the contrary, it gives her peace.unintentionally her legs moved towards him.

Like being hypnotized both of them started to walk towards each other.

Damon's eyes observed each and every move of her with keen eyes. when he's only a meter distance between them, he obsessively looked at her face with deep eyes. His eyes noted her beautifully curled long eyelashes, her naturally thick brows, cute small nose, Rosy cheeks, at last, stopped at her lip glossed pouty lips.

When Priya saw his eyes intensely staring at her own lips she came back from her daze. She awkwardly looked away from him.

"I__i __i came _you_your _ha_happ ", Priya felt for the first time her mouth is not listening to her brain .she took a deep breath to calm herself.

Hearing her stuttering Damons eyes moved away which is looking only at her lips to her embarrassed red face.

"Happy birthday sir ", Priya said while offering her right hand for a handshake.

Damon looked at her and at the offered hand, with a slight smirk, he raised his own right hand and held hers, with a slight tug he pulled her towards himself, caught off-guard Priya completely fell in his embrace. Damon wrapped both his arms around her waist at the same time imprisoning her own inside his embrace.

After tightly hugging her to his heart content, reluctantly he loosened his hug and looked at the beauty in his arms, where he saw the still shocked Priya blinking at him with her widened eyes.
Her eyes looked even more beautiful in closeup and her blinking eyes especially looked very cute like a lost puppy.

Damon chuckled lightly and kissed her forehead softly. He hugged her again and placed his chin on her shoulder, he felt her visibly shivering when his chin made contact with her skin. Unconsciously his lips tugged downwards.

"Call me Damon ", he whispered near her ear in the same intimate position.

.................

At the same time outside the couple's world:

while the couple is hugging in the center of the hall, "James is that really our son. I have never seen him looked at anyone so tenderly", his wife said while holding her cheeks in her palms.

"Yeah", Damon's father responded while snapping photos in his camera.

"James, what are you doing?"

"Darling this is your husband's life-saving weapon against our ungrateful son"

.............

On the other side, William is holding Jason.

"Will leave me. I need to save my bar beauty"

...........

"Madi still your brother is romancing ah? I already went upstairs and came back", her husband Nick said while holding their nodding off son.

"Where is Lucas? ", She said while taking her second son luke.

"That miniature adult is sleeping soundly ", Nick said with a big sigh.

Four years old luke looked around with a sleepy eye. His wandering eyes stilled at the hugging couple. With his two small fists, he rubbed his eyes and again looked at the same location with curious eyes.

Suddenly he smiled, showing his full teeth and struggled in his mother's arms. When he got down, he ran towards the couple. since the boy is sleepy, he tottered towards them in a zigzag motion.

Back to the couple's world:

What is he doing? Since her dress is off-shoulder, when Damon placed his chin she felt electrocuted but later when he spoke with his hot breath near her ears made her feel different. Right now she's feeling like completely surrounded by him. This is not good. this man is making her feel all these new emotions.

"Sir", she started to struggle.

Suddenly she felt a softball hugging her leg. When she looked down there she saw a cute boy wearing cute Teddy pajamas.

Just looking at his toothy grin she felt her heart-melting, but the words came next re-fixed her melting heart

"My bride"

Tomorrow I'll update the next chapter friends .