chapter 37

"Damon is that Priya"

"Damon put the call in the speaker now" Damon immediately did so. Normally he wouldn't follow the orders from his father so obediently.

Wait..just recalling how I moaned right now my face became red. Omg, I'm doomed. I quickly stomped his right foot with my left one and groaned in pain, when he loosened his hold on me, I pushed him away, escaping from the cage, and stood before him while glaring daggers at him.

"Damon now why are you groaning?" he sighed

" if you guys are busy doing things not suitable for this young man's ear, you shouldn't have attended the call", he said with a mocking tone.

Seriously this old man..What he is thinking? when I opened my mouth to clear things, "sir..", Damon started to clear the misunderstanding.

"Dad "

Ok, let him explain to his father.

"You are right I'll call you back later After completing my discussion with pri___"

I immediately closed his mouth which was uttering complete nonsense.

After a second of complete silence, I heard a burst of laughter from Mr. James.

This very moment I'm embarrassed I feel like digging a hole and burying myself deeper.

"Sir..this is not what you're thinking, myself and da__", I gasped when I felt a wet sensation against my palm, with which I was pressing against Damon's mouth.

This pervert demon!! Did he just lick my palm?

With the idea of scolding him When I raised my head, my eyes met with intense green eyes. Before I didn't noticed my proximity to Damon, I was completely pressed against Damon, my left palm was against his mouth while my right hand was against his left shoulder gripping it tightly, I'm tiptoeing to talk near his phone which he was holding in his right hand, unknown to me demon's left arm already wrapped around my waist.

I felt like my whole body was electrocuted, I felt a current passing through my palm and traveling through my whole body. I never felt like this before What is this feeling?

" Damon... Priya... "

His eyes are so intense I can't even able to look away even for a second.

"DAMON...."

I jolted awake from my daze when I heard the shout. I immediately moved my palm away from his palm.

"Shit" Damon cursed within himself.

"Yes Dad ", he answered still holding me against him.

" Damon I know you holding Priya against you .release her now I want to speak with her in private "

How did he find out? I thought while giving Damon a confused look, completely forgetting the fact that I was in demon's embrace.

Seeing my confused gaze, Damon smiled sweetly at me. His eyes held a doting look which I've seen in my dad.

"Dad I didn't do anything ", Damon lied without even batting an eye.

" oh really. That day even when I was in front of you, you shamelessly caged her like I was not existing at all. now you guys are alone.it's not difficult to guess my son "

Yup..what he's saying is true. ninga deivam sir. (You're a God )

If Mr. James was here I could at least be able to escape from this man but now I'm completely under this demon's control. I thought and nodded my head, unknowingly pouting my lips with grievances.

"You're so adorable ", chuckled Damon and kissed my forehead with the same doting look.

I looked at him in a trance. No woman can resist such a doting man. why he's behaving like this with me?

" Damon stop flirting with her when I'm still on the phone. This is the last warning son "said Mr. James with an agitated voice.

"OK ok", Damon said with a surrendering gesture while raising both his arms which were around me.
"Here Priya ", he said while giving the phone to me.

I immediately took the phone from him and ran away to the opposite corner of the room, like he was a deadly virus.

Yup. he's a dangerous handsome virus mocked my inner voice. seriously.

I changed the call from speaker to normal mode and answered the call with nervousness," Mr. James... I.. don't misunderstand sir.. Damon was _i..he.."

Shit. I don't know how to clear the situation.

"Priya you don't need to explain anything to me ", he said with a joyful voice.

"I want to ask you one favor, Priya. can you do it for me dear "

"Of course sir " I answered without even thinking.

"After two days it's Damon's birthday dear. he never used to celebrate his birthday. This time I want you to arrange for his birthday. if it's you he will attend "the last line he murmured silently which I didn't hear clearly.

" sir..but the day after tomorrow it's Diwali. we will be celebrating our traditional festival ", I said with hesitation Swetha will roast me alive if I miss this important day.

" no problem dear. you can celebrate your traditional festival here. you can also bring your friend "

"Sir, how you know my friend?"

He chuckled lowly and answered, "Once you spoke to your friend in front of me dear. Anyway you can do the arrangement whatever theme you want. Damon will be happy just by seeing you ", Mr. James said the last line in a teasing tone.

Nalla appa.nalla pulla.

(Good dad. good son)

Seriously both are very good at teasing people.

" ok sir .ill do it "

"Thank you, dear. today come to our home to start the arrangements. I'll send the address to your number. And Priya..this is the surprise to Damon don't tell him"

"Yes sir. ill definitely won't inform him "

"Good dear. now pass the phone to Damon "

I turned and walked towards Damon who was now sitting in his seat and watching me intently like a prey.

"Here ", I said while giving the phone to him.

He got the phone while lightly brushing his fingers against mine, raising goosebumps on my skin.

" yes Dad." at first he listened silently but later his face changed.

"What is the need for Priya to come Dad?"

After the long debate between them ".......fine", he said and cut the call with a mood upset written all over his face.