chapter 45

The whole room filled with utter silence. Everyone became shocked by hearing the boy's words.

Priya came back from the shock and lightly removed herself from the embrace of distracted Damon who's now looking at his nephew with furrowed eyebrows.

When she moved she noticed that the cute Teddy also moving along with her. Now the boy is holding her leg with his two little hands and looking at her with his big eyes. OMG, his eyes are like a puppy looking at his owner. No one can resist such a cute boy, especially with this 🧸 Teddy outfit.

She giggled and crouch down .when she's in the same height with the adorable boy she noted that the boy is even cuter with sparkling blue eyes and beautiful features. In the future, this boy will definitely become as handsome as Damon.

Shit again Damon. She mentally facepalmed herself.

"Cute teddy what's your name ", Priya said while touching his small nose.

"No no Teddy", he shook both his arms in objection," my name ish Luke ", he said while keeping both hands in his hips while showing a pride smile.

On the side, Damon is observing her expressive face with deep eyes. When he saw her beautiful laugh he's completely tranced. When he saw her admiration for his nephew he felt irritated. Why he's feeling irritation he doesn't know. What is this feeling? With unknown frustration his eyes moved away from her face, suddenly his whole body became paralyzed. Priya's complete right beautiful leg is displaying generously through the slit in her dress. Even though it's a feast to the sore eyes, it can be only to his eyes only. He doesn't want others to see his Priya like this.

He immediately pulled her up by holding her waist in his left hand, while with the right hand he carried his nephew to his own right arm.

"Damon Enna da panra "(what are you doing )

"Uncle what you doing "

Two voices protested at the same time. Even though he can't understand her words he can guess it's meaning must be same as that childish voice. He mentally noted that she again used the word 'da'.

"Uncle your disturbing us ", said Luke while struggling in Damon's arms.

"Who is disturbing who here"

"Angel save me ", with puppy eyes Luke raised his both hands towards Priya.

Before bride now angel huh. He's truly a devil. Damon felt like exploding .if and only if this little brat is not so little he would have dealt him differently.

In response to the cute boy's action, Priya felt her own hands automatically raise towards him.

"Hahaha....."

When Priya heard giggling sounds around, she immediately put her hands down and looked around. There she saw two beautiful blonde ladies giggling and coming towards her. Both of them looked similar. They both must be mother and daughter. An elder lady walked along with Mr.james while the younger one walked towards her with another man. At this moment she came to the big realization that these people are standing here for a long time. That means with these people as the audience she hugged Damon.no that demon hugged her. Just thinking about it she felt her whole face became heated with embarrassment. This second she just wants to dig a hole and hide in it.

While she is planning to run away she noticed that the Elder lady who seems to be in her 40s is already standing before her.

"Nice to meet you, darling. I'm Lisa, Damon's mother. James told so much about you. I'm so happy to meet you at last", she said while pulling her away from Damon and hugging her with a joyous face.

Huh, .she never seen such a reaction from the hero's mother in any serials she has ever seen. Maybe it's because she never saw any American drama she seen only Tamil, Hindi, Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese_

Shit again spaced out.

"Nice to meet you, aunty. I'm Priya "

"I know dear ", she said and released her

In the next moment, Priya felt herself in the younger blonde's arms.

"Hi..I'm Madison. Damon's elder sister and that little Teddy's mother.I'm so excited I always longed for a sister now I got one", she said excitedly and released priya from the hug. Even after the hug Priya still felt that excitement.

"And this is my husband Nick ", she said while lovingly holding the tall man's arm beside her, in return, the man named Nick nodded lightly towards Priya.

Throughout the introduction, Priya returned their greeting with a genuine smile. She felt more than half of her nervousness gone by these people's warm welcome. She believed balance will also go away with the passage of time.

~ring ~ ~ring~

The warm atmosphere is Disturbed by Priya's ringtone.

She said a silent "excuse me " and attended her friend Swetha's call.

"Priya where are you? Just now I came home and found that you're still not here. It's already so late. enga d iruka. (where are you ) ", Swetha's loud voice filled with anxiousness and fear.

"Sweety calm down. I'm _im outside "

"Outside means where? Tell me the exact location"

" I'm in Mr.James millers family home "

" Why did that scheming old man called you there. that too in this hour. how dare he", Swetha's voice is so loud she feared that The respective old man itself will hear her words. When she hesitantly turned towards Mr.james she saw him diverting his eyes away from her with a little cough. She also noticed all the people around her trying not to laugh.

Suddenly her phone is snatched away from her, of course, the culprit is obvious the great demon who is still carrying that small teddy in the other hand.

"I'll bring Priya home safely ", he said and cutted the call immediately and turned towards Madison.

"Here take him ", he said with an urgent tone while handing over Luke.

"Priya come let's go "

"Angel letsh go " (letsh: imagine it in baby pronunciation )

One pair of cold green eyes and another pair of small blue eyes looked at each other, the next moment that blue eyes filled with tears.

"Angel uncle bullying me ", that cute blue eyes are sparkling with tears. Priya felt her heartbreaking just looking at him like this.

____________________

While driving the car With cold narrowed eyes Damon looked at the rear mirror, where he saw his priya is cuddling and laughing with that little devil who seduced his own woman with that damn teddy bear pajamas.