chapter 59

Hearing the voice of Swetha, priya immediately pushed Damon away.

"What are you doing to my friend mr.miller?", Swetha asked while folding hands across her chest.

"And you young lady I've been so worried and searching for you in the whole party and here you are", Swetha sighed." You don't seem to be quite well. Let's go home and discuss"

Priya nodded and took a step towards her unsteadily.

Damon caught her wrist.

He cleared his throat, " I need a minute alone with Priya "

Swetha looked at Priya with a big question mark in her face in return Priya innocently diverted her eyes away.

Swetha rolled her eyes," fine. We will wait outside. If you don't leave her within one minute we will come and get her ", the last line she said looking at Damon.

" we?", priya blinked.

"Yes we.me and Adam.we both separated our path to find you. he's currently searching for you in each and every room of the first floor"

"Sorry "

" That's fine. I'll go and get him. You come down fast" while giving a last warning glance to Damon Swetha went down.

"What you want?", Priya asked in a low voice not looking at Damon.

"Are you shy?", Damon laughed amusingly.

"What a joke", she faced Damon.

" That's good. Now give me a goodbye kiss"

"What? No", Priya's eyes widened

"Ok, then I'll give one. You know if I start to kiss you now, then I can't control myself to stop. Then your wish", Damon leaned towards Priya with a mischievous smile while staring at her lips.

"Ughhh. Fine . Close your eyes "

"Why?"

"I'm leaving ", Priya turned.

" Fine. Fine ", Damon said while closing his eyes at the same time he slyly took out his phone.

when she saw him opening his one eye she warned, "don't peek"

"Yeah yeah ", he closed his eyes tightly with a smile.

She took a deep breath and looked at the handsome face before her. with eyes closed and a smile on his face, he's looking even more dashing.

She smiled and leaned closer to his face.

This moment she really wants to see that beautiful mesmerizing green eyes which are like a magnet pulling her towards him. Making her weak to this demon's seduction.

"Priya are you coming ", Priya heard Swetha's distant shouting from downstairs.

She came out of her daze and immediately held his chin and kissed him soundly on his right cheek and ran away.

" Coming coming ", she giggled while replying to her friend.

Damon softly touched his right cheek and looked at the fleeing figure with a goofy smile on his face.

He chuckled and looked at his phone where he captured the video of her kissing him.

He knew taking her video without her permission is wrong. But all is fair in love and war. Even though her image is always in his mind. If it is on his phone means,  it's a double bonus.

When he pressed the play button, Suddenly he heard a phone ringtone nearby.

Another disturbance.  Always someone or something is disturbing his time with priya.

He immediately pressed the pause button and searched around, there He found a phone lying in the ground near the wall.

This is the place he kissed Priya. Just recalling that beautiful moment, his lips formed an arc.

Then It must be Priya's phone.

When he picked the phone he noted that it's showing an unknown number.

It doesn't seem like a number from America or any other Western countries he knew.

It must be an Indian number.

Should he return it back to her?

Wait still he didn't have her number.

But looking at this unknown number why he's getting a bad premonition.

****************

Rewind back Few minutes

Location: a mansion in Chennai, India

" Boss boss ", Ramesh frantically ran inside the bungalow carrying a laptop in his arms.

"What's the matter?", Ramesh stilled hearing the low angry voice of the Satan who is now walking downstairs wearing a black suit.

"Boss just like you instructed we hacked the phone calls of  Sundar. Due to which we found out that right now madam is in America with her friend swetha  "

" So it's her. Swetha, you done a big mistake", he said with an evil smirk.

Ramesh shuddered. If his boss show this expression means than he's currently plotting ways to finish them." and...we also got Madam's  current phone number boss "

"Call her now ", he ordered with urgency.

"Yes boss", he dialed the number on his own phone and gave it to him immediately.

With a smile, his boss placed the phone on his right ear and walked back and front in the living area anxiously.

This is the first time he is seeing him smiling so genuinely.

The next moment he saw his boss steps haltered and his face morphed into an angry one.

"What happened boss?"

With a menacing face, his boss turned towards him and returned his phone back.

With confusion, Ramesh placed the phone against his own ear. He froze.

"Sorry boss, maasa kadaisi la kaasu illa  ", Ramesh replied awkwardly.

(It's month-end right.no money )

" boss, give your phone fast.i'll call madam immediately ", Ramesh hurriedly said to divert his attention.

In return, he gave his phone without a second thought.

Ramesh dialed the number and quickly returned back his phone.

************

Now back to Damon:

Damon pressed the answer button and placed it near his right ear.

Nobody answered him on the other end.

After a minute of long waiting, Damon lost his patience.

" priya ", Damon heard a low rough male voice from the opposite side.