chapter 32

Damon

" yeah that is where I'm coming . before two and half months her parents met with an accident. the car which they had been traveling, suddenly lost control and fallen from the cliff"

What the hell? I never knew that my Priya went through such a big trauma. even after going through all this, she didn't let go of her carrier or her determination.i'm really proud of her, at the same time I'm feeling an overwhelming need to protect her even more.

"Shall I continue sir", I heard the mocking voice of William.

Shit.i lost focus.i cleared my throat and said, "continue ".

"After her parent's death, there were a number of loopholes left and the most notable are two things ", he said walking back and forth which he would normally use to do whenever he's in deep thinking.

" point no1.priya acquired masters in Business Administration and according to her professors, she had a lot of potentials to even manage a company but she didn't take over the management of 'Rajasekhar group of hospitals' rather her father's best friend and famous lawyer Mr.Sundar is right now leading the company".

He sat in front of me and continued, "The following point is the most crucial one ", he said while folding his hands on my desk," priya came to New York with the fake id and passport, in some fake name, I think that name is 'Shreya'. the document regarding those details also I already sent to you ".

There is lots of information for me to digest. but I'm feeling little joy in her decision of not taking over her company, because if she took over that company means she wouldn't have become my PA .f*** when did I become so selfish .anyway getting back to the matter, my most curious and anxious question is "why she came to New York with fake id?"

"Those details I can't able to get it, sir, someone is maintaining those details regarding her in a more confidential manner"

"I don't mind William, whatever this confidentiality is. I want all the details regarding my priya .do you get it?"

"But sir_ "

I interrupted him by saying, "Don't you get it, all these things telling us one thing that she is running away from some problem or even some person ", realizing the meaning in the words which I uttered, I stopped abruptly.

" what if someone is after her?",I mumbled to myself.

"Come again sir, "

"William I had a feeling that someone is after her. just get the information whether anyone is looking for a person named 'priya' .maybe with this we can get the answers for all our unanswered questions", I told him with authority.

"What your telling also makes sense .i'll look into it .now shall I ask some personal matter?", he said the last line while casually lying backward in his chair.

I think I know what he's gonna ask.

" what is it?",I asked still in my serious tone.

"Do you love priya, Damon?", he asked while smirking.