chapter 97

"Are you out of your mind, Priya? We are doing so much to keep you out of his reach but here you are, volunteering to get into tiger's den sorry psycho's den", Swetha Snapped.

"Did you forget how much we suffered to get you out of that hell"

" No I haven't forgotten anything but how long can I be running away like this, Swetha", Priya stood up.

"How long should I stand behind and watch", she pointed at Swetha, "You", pointed at very silent Damon, "you", "all protecting me. It's time for me to protect myself ".

Swetha can see the determination in her eyes.

"Listen pribaby I know you must be worried about people getting hurt in a chemical factory explosion and all. I know you don't want other people getting hurt but this is not the right decision", she anxiously moved towards her.

"Yes. They all suffered because of me only but_"

"Just now you told right that beard guruji mentioned neither sacrificing yourself for other people nor this demon ", Damon who was lost in thoughts glared at her.

"Sweety, calm down", Priya held her hands ."I'm not planning to sacrifice myself for anyone so calm down. I'm just going to face my situation myself"

"Fine", Damon said.

"What?", both Swetha and Priya snapped at the same time.

"Fine, After today's incident, It seems you already lost your hope in us. On me", Damon stood up." you can face your situation. Why am I even here?", he tried to walk out.

"No Damon it's not because I lost my hope on you. It's all because I got my hope in myself because of you", Priya immediately strode towards Damon.

"See baby, look here", Priya tightly held Damon's face who was trying to look away from her.

"Before I felt so scared when I faced Prithvi. Do you know why? That's because I didn't have anyone at that time. But now I have you", she looked intently at his beautiful green eyes. "It's all because of you I'm feeling confident to face it. I know that you will be there to catch me if I fall. Also",

" I don't want to be daddy's princess, crying for my past losses anymore", Her eyes shyly looked down. "I want to be demon's queen and stand in battle along with my de_", Priya continued

'Is this the love confession?', Damon widened his eyes in excitement.

"Hello!! love birds", Swetha clapped her hands twice to get their attention.

Damon glared at her grudgingly while Priya awkwardly moved away from Damon.

'Indha demon ku munnadi, naan irundhen.indha ponnungalae, Aal vandhona kalatti vittuduvanga', Swetha sighed.

(I was there before Demon. Once a girl gets  her man, she will forget all her friendships)

"What are we gonna do next?", she continued.

"Let's do as Priya says. But  You can't take any step without our notice. If you promise this, we can proceed further", Damon said.

"yes, promise ", Priya said.

"Good", Damon said and moved towards Priya, "now go to sleep, will take care of everything tomorrow", he softly kissed her forehead and keenly looked at her lips. Then he silently moved away from Priya's expectant gaze.

"And you ", he pointed at Swetha, "come out for a second"

"What!! Am I your servant?"

"You're in my house"

"Fine", she silently followed him.

"Just stay with Priya always"

"anyways, I'm going to do that only", Swetha rolled her eyes and closed the door in front of his eyes.

"This girl, I'll take care of her later", Damon said in irritation and left the hallway. He has many things to take care of. For the time being he needs to stay away from Priya. also today he saw different sides of Priya. Her fearlessness, her shyness in saying my demon. Damon's mouth automatically curved thinking about her. No Damon we have other important things to take care of. Focus.

Ramesh looked at his boss, the CEO of Lenkov Enterprises, on the first of his official office visit who started to work hard from early morning. Everyone in the office was impressed by this diligent CEO. But only he knows from the morning he's busy formulating useless plans to destroy a certain company and abduct certain women.

Millers are not an easy target. They are better positioned in business but not in the mafia which is a plus point for them but they have another mafia hero who's unwantedly standing in the way. When the two combined it's impossible to stand against them.

~ring ~ring

On disturbance, Prithvi looked at Ramesh sharply.

Ramesh sighed. He's not a PA he's a very talented hacker. Even though his boss's father gave him an exclusive PA, this guy is only using himself as an assistant.

"Coming boss", Ramesh attended to his phone.

"Yes. Who's is this?"

"I want to speak with Prithvi"

"Okay CM madam, I'll immediately pass the phone", Ramesh chuckled.

"First tell your name and details then I'll decide whether to give an appointment or not", he rolled his eyes.

"Priya"

"Huh", Ramesh's eyes stopped rolling.

"I'm Priya. The one who your boss is  trying so hard to get"

What u guys think will happen next?