chapter 83

After sending his right-hand man away, grey contacted Swetha.

"Hello"

Grey remained silent.

"Who is this?", This time her tone turned serious.

"It's me"

"So you're name is me. What a unique name"

Grey is damn sure that she recognized his voice. Her tone is just like how she mockingly interact with him. Other than her no one would dare to speak to him like that.

"So you don't know who am I. Fine let me remind you. somedays before we were in Miller mansion, that time you were hanging on my shoulder and I_"

"What do you want, Grey ?"

"I'm glad you can recognize me just with my voice. Coming Saturday care to join me to a party"

"Sorry busy"

"I'm sure you would love to accompany me"

"Not interested. Goodbye "

"You_"

Line ended.

Grey blinked. This is the first time someone hung up his call.

When he redialed, he found out that she blocked his number.

Grey:"  "

He is speechless. Is she a small kid or is he a stranger? Why is she just like that blocked his number? Even though that stranger part is slightly true.

Fine. He will make her voluntarily unblock his number.

Saturday ,Morning at 7

Wearing tight yoga pants and a t-shirt, With a cup of hot lemon+honey drink in her hand,priya stood on the balcony enjoying the morning NY view. Even though it's very cool outside, her intense workout for half an hour made her feel warm.

She closed her eyes happily and inhaled a deep breath. Without any tension of her past, standing on the 23rd floor, drinking a hot drink in this cool weather felt like peaceful heaven for her.

"Madam heroine rasichadhu podhum konjam enakkum coffee kondu varadhu ", Swetha shouted from inside.

(Madam heroine, enough enjoying the view, can you care to bring me coffee now)

Priya turned and looked at Swetha who is sprawled like a cockroach on the floor.

"Nope. Not until you tell me where you have been for the whole day"

"What!! I already told you right I was overworking in office"

"But I already told you Right I know that you didn't go to the office yesterday"

"What proof do you have? Only evidence speaks", Swetha confidently sat Indian style on the floor.

"Yesterday, Adam called me and asked me how is your fever now?", Priya smirked.

Shit. Swetha was confident that Adam wouldn't contact Priya. But this man has this much guts huh. Did he already recover from heartbreak?

Priya snapped her fingers at Swetha, "What are you daydreaming about? Since the time you heard about my uncle's death, you have been behaving too mysteriously"

"What did I do?", Swetha innocently showed her puppy eyes.

"Don't try to trick me", Priya poked her forehead.

"Ahhhhh", Swetha shouted, exaggerating her pain, and sat on the nearby couch.

"You've been coming home late frequently. Whenever you get a phone call you're automatically moving away from me and picking it. What are you hiding from me swetha?"

Caught You In My Armsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें