chapter 80

I'm extremely sorry for the long wait,now I'm back to give regular updates .im absolutely sure you guys would have almost forgotten my story, since I myself forgot it most.it took some time to reread everything and get back on track.😅

Prithvi casually leaned against the comfortable seat of the luxurious private plane,while  slowly sipping his wine, with a playful smirk he watched the TV screen like watching some entertainment.

"boss"

His eyes leisurely moved from the TV screen to the man standing before him.

Ramesh's body automatically shivered meeting the eyes of his ruthless boss.

Still, Ramesh didn't know what they going to do in NY . all his boss's assets will go to an orphanage according to his will. Ramesh at least previously believed that they will take away a huge sum from his account but they didn't even take a single penny from India. now they are basically beggers .but on the contrary now they are traveling in a luxurious private plane. Just from the name of the plane and the people working in this plane itself he can see that this is a Russian plane.

Previously he felt its impossible to compete against Priya's billionaire boyfriend even though his boss is powerful in India,.his thought further confirmed When his boss informed him of his stupid game plan.

But now why he feeling that his boss has a very powerful international connection that he not aware of.

When his boss warily lifted his left eyebrow with inquiry, Ramesh immediately stopped his inner investigation started to report.

"boss, everything is done as per your instruction", his eyes nervously darted to the tv screen, "your death is confirmed by the police ", when prithvi's eyes sharpened he stammered, "I_I mean fake death boss and the funeral will take place tomorrow early morning at 5 "

"When will we reach?"

Avasaram.

(so urgent)

As expected,'priya, I'm coming for you ', this will be his boss's mind voice, Ramesh lamented to himself.

"will reach new york by tomorrow night, boss"

This sentence evoked a genuine smile from his boss.

"boss", Jai Prithvi's current closest aid approached them.

Prithvi's face changed back to his usual cold self.

"everything is ready .boss, one more news they informed that their boss himself will personally receive us tomorrow"

Prithvi nodded.

Who is this boss? how is he related to his devil boss, Ramesh wondered. Maybe he will know anything once he reaches there.

"what do you guys think priya will feel about my news?", suddenly Prithvi questioned out of blue.

'kandippa sandhosathula thulluvanga.avanga lover oda happy ah romance pannavum vaaippu irukku ', Ramesh answered honestly in his mind.

(definitely, she will jump in happiness. there is also chances of her happily romancing with her lover)

"obviously, madam will be sad boss", Jai answered seriously just like reading a report.

'How can you give the wrong answer to such an easy question?', Ramesh questioned him with his eyes.

'don't you have desire to live?', Jai conveyed back his reply with his eyes itself.

Next moment Ramesh's eyes met his boss's sharp eyes.

" madam will be very sad and there is also possiblity of this sadness affecting her health, boss", he loudly answered like an army officer.