Chapter 4

Damon's POV

When I turned around, I came face to face with the grinning Jason.

This chatterbox will definitely spread my embarrassing moment like a wildfire.

Let's just pretend nothing happened Damon.
You can do it man. I imagined myself patting my shoulder.

" Did you buy the drinks already? "

"Nah. I just came back from attending a call, I heard about this Indian beauty man. Wait let me take a close look at that beauty", he said with a bemused grin while peeking from my shoulder since he's an inch shorter than me.

When he saw the crawling beauty near my legs, automatically his grin replaced with the shocked expression.

"dude she really is a rare beauty. just how others described her"

"whom did u hear it from_", I stopped my sentence when I saw the way he's looking at her. he looked at her from top to bottom with the same intense gaze which other men gave her.

Just his gaze alone making my blood boil.

"Jason go and buy me a drink," I ordered him with my cold tone.

"chill man why are you getting so worked up."

"just go NOW," I yelled at him.

"OK OK. I'm going ."

Before leaving he turned and winked at her, "I'll be back baby".

That idiot...

Why am I getting angry so easily when any matter related to her?

What are you doing to me woman?

I thought while looking down at her.
What I saw made my whole face go red.

Her hands which are in my legs are going even above my knees. Fuck

Immediately I caught her attacking hands and pulled her up towards me, by caging her in my arms.

Oh my God. In close up, she looks even more beautiful. She wasn't wearing any makeup apart from that fiery red lipstick.

While I was admiring her feature, she is struggling in my arms.

"Hey, handsome hulk. What are you doing man?"

I'm flattered since she considered me as handsome but 'hulk' I'm not sure how to feel about it.

"are you listening to me. Let go of me, you idiot."

Her accent is a little different but her English is really good.

"if you don't let me go. I'm gonna slap you."

She is feisty too. I like it.

Suddenly she raised her hands straight to my face.

I caught her hands immediately and yelled at her, "are you insane! "

"No, you're insane. Your fool. Your an idiot. lusu. unakku thaanda Arivu illa"

(fool. You're the one who doesn't have a brain )

She shouted some extra words which I don't understand maybe I guess that also means fool.she's still trying to leave my arms .never.

Before she slipped out of my arms, I need to get her details first.

" what is your name woman? Where are you from?"

"who the hell are you? Why should I tell my details to you?" she yelled pointing her fingers at me.

What??? She doesn't even know me. She's the first women who didn't recognize me in first sight.

Oh no she's closing her eyes.

" woman... Don't get fa_" faint

Oops. She fainted.

She feels so perfect in my arms.

What should I do with her? Since she didn't give her address, I'll take her to my home.
Even though if I know her address, I'm willing to take her home. I thought to myself while grinning mischievously.

She is totally drunk. I've to get her home, for that, I need to call my driver first.

I snaked my left hand around her waist and made her lean against my shoulder, at the same time I used my right hand to search For my phone in my pocket. When I searched for my phone, I realized I left it in my seat itself.fuck

I placed her in the nearby couch. I'm really reluctant to leave her for one minute.

" wait for me. I'll be back baby", I whispered to the sleeping women and quickly walked towards the VIP room.

I'm getting some bad premonition for leaving her alone. I'm walking really fast to get my phone.

When I reached my VIP seat, I saw my phone lying in the place where I left it.

After grabbing my phone, I exited the VIP area in a hurry.

When I reached the backside of the couch in which I left her, I released the huge breadth I'm holding.

'thank god no one approached my girl', I thought and went around the couch to carry her.

"baby lets go ho_", I stopped my sentence when I saw no one is in the couch.

I left her in this couch only, where is she?