chapter 77

Till yesterday I was so sick, my mind and body were completely muddled up. Anyway today I almost recovered .I wrote this chapter from morning 9 am to 2.30 pm. I hope you guys enjoy it.

From the moment grey entered, all the Miller family members except Damon keenly observed his behavior. they never seen him brazenly flirt with any woman before. they somehow covered up their astonishment in their faces by flirting with their partner when Swetha looked at them. but anyway, they all came to one conclusion that this Indian woman is also taken by this mafia alpha-male.

As per the other culprit who is trying to sneak away, they didn't care since they are used to it now.

Priya and Swetha settled in their same previous position with the dozing of Lucas and luke in their lap respectively. After a few minutes, Lisa and Madison joined them on their couch making the long couch into a ladies' only couch. all four started to converse with each other happily.

"I really love this saree. Next week let's go shopping. You two have to help me choose best saree for me and Mom ", Madison said excitedly.

On the straight opposite side sat their partners.

When James tried to talk business with grey he noticed that his eyes perfectly fixed with a certain white saree beauty. It's the same theory for the other two men.

'Fine, then I'm also going to stare at my wonderful woman'

James looked at his beautiful wife who still looks as young as other girls sitting beside her.

He sighed. He's truly lucky to get such a beautiful, gentle, lovely woman as his wife.

Lisa glared at him. In front of young people what this man is doing?

'what are you staring at?', Lisa mouthed at him with a frown.

'you', James mouthed back with a wink.

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Awww", other three fangirled at their cute interaction.

Lisa blushed and looked away. This flirty man. He always never hesitate to show his attention in front of others. This behavior of his frustrates her but also makes her love him more.

It's every woman's dream to have a man who never fails to show how much he loves her?

After taking a short nap Lucas woke up, he groggily blinked his sleepy eyes while lifting his head from Priya's chest. When his eyes met Priya's smiling eyes, he sleepily gave her a toothy grin.

"Oh my! My poor heart ", Priya cooed while kissing his cheeks with a big smooching sound.

Lucas giggled and again went back to cuddle against Priya's chest with a satisfied smile on his face. He softly mumbled "my princess" and dozed off.

On the opposite side, Damon's eyes narrowed. 'again this little devil taking over his place '

Madison who is sitting beside priya smiled warmly at her son, "I'm so happy. My Lucas at last found his princess ", she said with teary eyes.

Seeing the confusion in Priya's eyes, she continued," from birth he's an introverted child maybe it's because of his high IQ which I'm not sure of. When he was around three years old, one afternoon I took both the twins to shopping, At that time I was so naive and careless I didn't even took any bodyguards with me", she laughed bitterly," I always used to take matching pair of dresses to my kids. Since young, little gentleman Lucas never liked to play dress up, that's why for selecting dress I always use Luke, unlike Lucas Luke would always love to dress up, that day, as usual, I matched dresses for Luke while Lucas stood beside us. But after some time when I turned around Lucas was not there ", Madison choked in her tears while softly touching Lucas's hair.