chapter-33

Damon's pov

"Do you love Priya, Damon?"

Do I love Priya?

Am I?

Just thinking about her, unintentionally my lips formed a warm smile.

The second when my eyes landed on her, I felt my soul stir. I don't know how to explain that feeling .but I felt a deep protectiveness and longing for her in my first meet itself.

but the moment when she escaped from me that night, the first time in my life I felt the panic in my heart. that time I felt even my soul being_

~RING RING~

The ringing of my office phone awakened me from my train of thought.

I immediately took it, hoping to hear my most awaited voice,

" Everyone arrived sir", rather than hearing my Priya voice I heard another woman's voice.who is she? oh yes, she must be the floor secretary.

"I'll be there in a minute", hiding my disappointment I answered her in a firm tone.

"William I need you to get all the informations regarding what I mentioned earlier asap", I said to William while raising from my seat and walked out after picking my phone from the desk.

I walked faster in order to escape from him .no  to escape from his question.

When I raised my hand to open the door, "Damon you didn't answer my question", said William with a playful smirk, while leisurely sitting in the seat across to my chair.

"later William", I told him and moved out of my room.

"You can't escape always Damon", I heard William shouting at the background.

I know I can't escape from answering that question, but the obvious answer to that question seriously giving me goosebumps .i sighed heavily while walking towards the conference room.

When I reached near my destination, I removed all my wandering thoughts which are preciously thoughts only about Priya, from my mind.

I opened the conference room with my usual indifferent cold face but when I opened the room, the scene in front of me made my whole body filled with rage.

all the men in the conference room are looking at the center like watching a show. while near the center of the conference table, that prick David is holding my Priya in a slanting position like he's saving her from falling.from my current position, I can only see that disgusting flirting face of that bastard and Priya's back .this scene is exactly like the scene which I saw near the lift,but with William.

That time I controlled myself since it's my friend, who I am damn sure doesn't have any ill intention towards her. but now just seeing this playboy holding my priya I can't control my raging emotions.

"what the hell is happening here ?",I shouted while walking towards them in the long strides.

Hearing my voice, Priya pushed him away from her. why she is pushing him away only now? why didn't she pushed him before itself?

Why she is even now looking at him? since she is standing little sideways I can't able to see her face clearly.

"Mr.turner care to explain what the hell is going on in my office", I said with gritted teeth, while standing in front of him meanwhile hiding the view of Priya.

"its nothing Mr.miller.your little assistant over here", he said while pointing towards Priya , who is now behind me," simply tripped and fell on me.i just helped her to steady herself", he said with the same disgusting look while still looking behind me.

Why this bastard is still looking behind me?

I thought while looking over my shoulder,then only I noticed Priya now moved sideways showing herself completely behind me and looking at him with a murderous glare.

When I turned back, I saw the idiot is looking back at her with a smirk.

I can't control my rage anymore.

damon control .control.you have to maintain your calm facade in front of these idiots.

I cleared my throat and looked at all men who are still looking at us like watching a play," please excuse us. I'll be back after teaching manners to my new assistant", I said like a command and turned towards Priya.

"Sir, he only ahhhhhhh"

In the next second, I walked out of the pin-drop silent room, having Priya upside down on my shoulder.

"Sir, what are you doing? let me go", Priya shouted while pounding at my back.

~slap sound~

"ahhh..did you just hit my butt"