chapter 43

Angelina looked at the broad back of the man who walked without even sparing her a single glance, now her eyes show even more determination to get this man, who easily disregard the seduction of a woman. every girl aims to get such a man for her. she's not an exception.

In long strides, Damon walked to the car parking.
He saw his trusted security head, bob coming towards him, without even giving him a glance he took his car and drove towards his family home.

If and only if he remembered his birthday he would have guessed his father's plan before itself.his father always wants to celebrate his birthday but he himself stopped celebrating it for 7 years now. That's why he should have used priya to celebrate it now.

Even around 11 pm, the road is packed with cars and most of the cars have only one person .wont these people use a bike or just walk which is even better for their health. With extreme frustration, Damon hit the horn two times. For each passing minute, he felt more anxious. What is happening to him? Why he's behaving like a teenage boy in love? Wait, love, _

Seeing the traffic cleared, Damon stopped his wandering thoughts and immediately continued his journey.

After a long travel, he reached his family home. Seeing Damon, the gate watchman hurriedly opened the door for him. When he parked the car, he noticed a number of luxurious cars parked in his family's usually deserted parking lot. It seems like his complete family is here.

Sitting in the car he took a few deep breaths to calm down his anxiousness to meet her. then he elegantly got down his car and walked inside his home. with great control, he controlled his fast footsteps.

The whole house seems to be lightened brightly. even for his sister's sons birthday also they didn't did so much, Damon thought and sighed to himself.

As soon as he entered, his family's Butler looked at him with shock filled wide eyes

As soon as he entered, his family's Butler looked at him with shock filled wide eyes. why he's looking at him like an uninvited guest.

"Master Damon, you arrived early"

"What? Early? Anyway, where is Priya ?", he asked at looking at all sides.

Hearing his question the middle-aged Butler looked at him in shock. He never seen the young man look so anxious and curious. He's not even looking at his face. His eyes are diverging in all for sides.

"Priya?", He uttered the name in confusion. Who is this Priya? Because of that girl, only young master is behaving like this huh?

"Ok..tell me Where is dad ?"

"Sir is in the pool area _" before he completes his sentence Damon started to walk inside.