chapter 62

After getting ready for office Swetha walked towards the kitchen to eat some fruits for her breakfast. Since yesterday they are like a starving beast today they have to eat like a beggar otherwise tomorrow they will become like a pig. In order to fit in their already tight dresses, they have to do so many sacrifices.

Swetha sighed and started to prepare a fruit salad for herself and Priya.

Where is priya? Innuma ready aagara?

(Is she still getting ready?)

After preparing breakfast swetha shouted, "Priya, breakfast is ready. Come fast"

" Swetha, come here ", Priya yelled back.

Is she having any problem? Swetha hurriedly ran towards Priya's bedroom.

"Where are you?", Swetha asked when she saw that her bedroom is empty.

"Closet "

She hurriedly walked to the closet where she saw frustrated Priya wearing a bathrobe and rummaging through the closet. numerous clothes are fallen down and in her hands, she's carrying a number of skirts and tops.

"Swetha, we don't have any dress. We should go shopping ", Priya whined.

Seriously. Swetha looked at her closet which is in the size of a room.

"Pribaby, every day you used to choose the dress within 5 minutes. What happened today? Why you're so anxious in choosing the dress", Swetha asked while wiggling her eyebrows mischievously.

Priya chuckled awkwardly while trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Sweety, don't make fun of me. comeon choose me a  dress.I'm getting late to work ", Priya said with a puppy eyes.

Swetha rolled her eyes, "Latenu solradhala viduran", she started to go through loads of clothes and finally picked a cute skirt and top and paired it with matching shoes.

(Since you're saying late I'll let you go)

Priya showed an aww expression while looking at the clothes and her friend with adoration.

" My Swetha is the best fashionista in the world. Swetha vazhga Swetha vazhga ", she said loudly like making an announcement.

(Long live Swetha)

In return swetha just gave a proud look."Pugazhchi venamae ", but her eyes are saying,'come on praise me more '.

(No appreciation please)

"Yup no more pugazhchi", Priya said and immediately kissed her right cheek and ran inside her bedroom with all the clothes selected by Swetha.

(Appreciation or praise )

" Kaariyam aanona kaliti vituda vendiyadhu ", Swetha muttered to herself and started to arrange the disarrayed closet.

(After finishing her job she will forget us)

After arranging the clothes swetha went back to the kitchen and started to eat her breakfast.

Hearing the sound of footsteps,Swetha raised her head and saw Priya waking out of her room looking so cute and pretty.