chapter 78

"He's dead ", grey said after speaking with his subordinate over the phone.

"Grey, I need full details"

Grey who is leisurely sitting on the couch, showed a  stop hand gesture to Damon and made a phone call. After keeping the call in speaker, he said, "Oliver, report "

"Two cylinders blasted one after the other in the kitchen. since Prithvi's house is in a remote area, by the time the fire engine reached the location, the whole house is completely ignited in the sea of flames.after an hour of continuous struggle they fully extinguished the fire and retrieved the body of Prithvi", the report ended.

"Are they sure is it really him. did they saw his face", Damon anxiously asked standing up from the desk.

"The victim's face is completely in unrecognizable stage.his whole body is burned.his body is right now in hospital for postmortem. We got the confirmation from police department's that it's really Prithvi "

"Wait, there is no other person other than him in the mansion. not even his men "

"Today Only two of his men stayed in that house, they also dead, sir"

grey who is silently playing with a small pocket knife in his hand suddenly swung it towards the not completely closed door.

"Ammmmaaaaaaaa", immediately two similar yelling voice heard.

(Mom)

"Come in ", grey said with a smirk still casually leaning on the couch.

Hearing the familiar voice Damon turned towards the door, where he saw the shell shocked Priya and Swetha peeking from the slightly opened door.

"Priya",

Did she hear everything?

"Damon ", Priya said coming towards him, "Did he re_really dead? ", She asked almost in a whisper with a shaky voice.

******

She walked around the mansion absent-mindedly.it's been two weeks since she has started to stay in her uncle's mansion. It's been three weeks since she got the news that her parents met with an accident.

She was filled with deep grief and regret. Her mind is completely clouded by her parent's loving memories. Even though the police concluded that her parents were dead by the fall from the cliff. She won't accept it. She won't accept it till she sees their body herself. Losing her parents felt like losing her life. Her whole world crumbled in a second. That time in a blurring of emotions she moved to her uncle's mansion, Accepting her only living relative's request. Her clouded mind desperately expected a warmness from her uncle at least 10% of the love she's currently missing from her parents. In the starting, She felt like she did receive it. Her uncle always accompanied her, consoled her during her crying session. even though he's a man of only little words he always stayed there for her.at first due to her grief, she didn't notice his strange behavior. But each passing day she started to become conscious of her surrounding.  She also noticed her uncle's eyes always followed her each and every move. She gradually started to feel a creepy feeling of someone watching her all the time.

Starting when she came she saw there some male bodyguards guarded the huge mansion. But now she sees none.

This disappearance started to happen only after that incident, that is the first time she talked casually with one of his young bodyguards. That day when she was having her lunch she saw him taking his usual lunch break, so she asked him to just have lunch with her. that big tall man would blush or look shy whenever she came across him. That's why she somehow had a good impression of this funny man. After talking with him for a few minutes she realized that inside that big bulky man, a small kid is hiding inside. He was such a jovial person She felt like she, at last, gained a male friend.