chapter 93

"sweety !"

The moment she crossed the door Swetha saw Priya who is wearing a casual hoodie with matching joggers happily jogging towards her in bouncing steps.

"sweety guess whom I went date with today", priya playfully winked and showed her an eye signal to look backwards. Swetha who had her attention only on the grinning priya, blankly looked back to see one of the twins of Damon's nephew leisurely walking towards them with hands inserted in his pockets. the cute boy is wearing beige colour jeans and a t-shirt paired with a black leather jacket and small black cooling glass. when he saw swetha looking at him he hesitantly waved his hand lightly and again get back to his usual indifferent face.' aww this must be Lucas if its luke means he would have happily dashed towards me like a little bird .but both brothers have their own charm', thought swetha while amusedly looking at the cute small adult man.

but both brothers have their own charm', thought swetha while amusedly looking at the cute small adult man

"sweety you know what I saw just now", this sentence caught Swetha's attention.

"What!", Swetha questioned priya hastily.

"I saw nearly twenty men uniformly wearing a similar black suit and black glasses standing in the row near our entrance. all looked cool and pretty well built. since they wore a tight shirt I cleverly detected that most of them have a six-pack, some even have eight pack",priya giggled childishly.

"Seriously", Swetha mumbled to herself. From the moment she knew that Prithvi is out for Priya, Swetha experienced a roller coaster of emotions. Like an old mother, she had been constantly worrying about this girl. Now her relieved mind is instructing her to beat her foolish best friend. Wait. Why she's suddenly feeling daggers piercing from behind. She almost forgot that Damon is still in her apartment. She mentally laughed to herself. If someone else will punish her cordially.

"Are they bodyguards", Priya said while tapping her right index finger on her chin showing the deeply thinking gesture, "no-no, not possible the man who seemed like their leader looked really handsome with eight pack and sparkling blue eyes "when telling blue eyes Priya's twinkled happily.

Swetha rolled her eyes. This girl has some fetish for colour eyes. Swetha also liked eyes. Since the country where she came from have only similar brownish colours it's common for them to feel fascinated by coloured eyes.

"Princess, my colour is also blue", Lucas removed his glass and pointed his eyes shyly, "what about me? am I handsome", he nervously tugged at her pant.

Priya felt like an arrow straight away pierced her heart." of course handsome", she squatted down and hugged him tightly, "my Lucas is the most handsome man in the world", she kissed him on his cheeks with a loud smacking sound.

"So you like men with eight packs huh", a low familiar masculine voice interrupted their cuddling session.

Priya's eyes widened like a saucer. She turned around to see Damon leaning against their door. Oh my god. It's her Damon what he's doing here?

since priya was facing Swetha and both of them standing across their door she didn't notice Damon.

When he looked at the received call number in Priya's phone itself he guessed that it must be one of his family members. Their family have specially acquired series of number which is easy for them to find in a glance. All members of their family have special phones with hidden GPS and other featured installed in them. After confirming from William that it's Lucas number, He felt much relieved. But just thinking about the possibility of what would have happened if Lucas didn't call? What would have happened if Priya stayed at home? What if she has been abducted by that bastard? Just thinking about this possibility he felt an undescribable explicit pain in his chest.

When he saw her happily bouncing towards Priya he felt an unexplainable urge to catch her in his arms. Imprison her so that no one can take her away from him.

What is this feeling of tightness in his chest?

Before he explores these intense feelings he heard Priya describing other men.

Damon looked at the stunned girl with deep eyes.

"Sparkling blue eyes huh", Damon smirked evilly.

since priya was facing Swetha and both of them standing across their door she didn't notice Damon.

He slowly walked towards her.

Priya laughed awkwardly to hide her embarrassment, "Damon, what are you doing here?", her eyes darting around finding a path to run away. Since he's standing Infront of the door she can't even run inside the apartment.

Suddenly she smiled sweetly, "Oh baby, I missed you so much", she exaggeratedly said while opening her arms to hug.

Damon stilled. His eyes softened even knowing that she's planning something. Just when he raised his arms to hug her, she ducked down and sprinted towards their flat.

Before entering their apartment she childishly showed her tongue to Damon. But the moment she entered, she froze.

With an immense shock, she took in the scene of their ruined living room. Slowly she started to combine all the broken pieces in her mind. Prithvi is back-he warned her in the party-home mess- Swetha ran when she came-arrival of Damon.

"Enough staring", a warm hand covered her eyes.

"Swetha pack both  Priya's and your belonging ", Damon ordered and immediately pulled Priya away from their apartment.

"Hey taking your girl is fine. Why should I come with you?", Swetha protested.

"You're in danger too. If you're not willing to come with me means that is fine. I know another person who's very eager to protect you"

Swetha can easily guess whom he's mentioning.

"Fine", she also has to protect her bestie from one particular demon.

"Damon I'm not going with you", Priya protested trying to pull her arm from his grasp.

When he stopped walking she smiled confidently, "Don't worry this time I found a way to deal with him. I'm not afraid of him anymore. i can fight my own battle "

"Your battle?", Damon keenly looked at her brilliant smile. He can say that she already figured out what happened. But even now she can remain calm. Before she used to feel disturbed just by hearing his name.

"You're mine. Your battle is my battle"

The next second Damon walked out of the apartment with Priya lying on his shoulder.

Priya felt dejavu.

Looking at Priya's scenario Swetha's mind replayed the same scene with grey. She immediately shooked her head to clear her mind.

"Bring Lucas along with you", Damon dropped one line before walking towards the elevator.

"Damon, I'll come with you let me down. It's embarrassing", Priya struggled to get down.

"Don't move", he spanked her.

"Ouch!!", seeing them are going to exit the elevator Priya struggled more, "Damon there are many men in the entrance you can't let them see my back. It's too embarrassing. When we go to your home I'll let you punish me please. Baby please~ "

Damon sighed. He can imagine her puppy eyes vividly. He let her down and held her waist, "don't forget your promise", Damon  whispered in her ear and bit it lightly.

When he exited the entrance, he saw his security team standing in a row.

Seeing him, His security head Asher immediately approached Damon.

Damon squinted at his blue eyes. He coldly scanned him head to toe.

"All get back to the family home", he instructed and pulled Priya to his car.