chapter 11

PRIYA'S POV

When I turned around I came face to face with the dazed Adam. I waved my hands in front of his face. He immediately came out of the daze and cleared his throat.
"huh...Priya...hmm..yeah we've to leave quickly it's already time " he said while turning and walked towards the entrance with long strides like running away from something.
I turned and looked at Swetha in return she just shrugged her shoulder like an innocent girl.
"OK bye Swetha and thank you so much for everything you have done .i don't know how I'm gonna repay you," I said while giving her a tight hug. In return, she also hugged me tightly.

She is one of my greatest support in this life

She is one of my greatest support in this life. she's the one who helped me escape from that hell of the cage. I'm always thankful to her. Even though God gave me many obstacles in my life he also gave me three best friends no they are not only my best friends they are my angels. My other two angels are still in India and I miss them so much. Thank you God for at least letting this sweet angel stay with me.
"that's enough with your sentiments I know what you're thinking pribaby. Now go and get the job and start your carrier" she said while breaking the hug and looking at me with a sincere smile in her face.
"yes mam I will return triumphantly," I said while stomping my left foot hard on the ground and saluting with my right hand like a military officer.

She giggled, "good go," she said sternly like a commanding officer while turning me around and patted my back to move forward.
"ok bye sweetie," I said while running towards the door to find my runaway escort, Adam Smith.

Swetha is staying in a high-class apartment in one of the prominent location in New York. I jogged towards the parking lot, when I spotted Adam, "oh my God", I screamed with my full lungs.

"what happened", Adam asked looking at me anxiously.
"it's BUGATTI CHIRON", I shouted again.
"yeah", he sighed and said as a matter of fact.
"is it yours?" I asked looking at him with my narrow eyes.
"yeah"
"oh my gosh" I muttered while closing my mouth.

I can't believe I'm looking at the great BUGATTI CHIRON 👆 which is one of the world's fastest and expensive cars

"are we gonna drive in that," I asked while pointing at it nervously.
"Yeah," he said while nodding his head and laughing at my excited reaction.

Wow, I'm gonna drive in one of my favorite cars.

Wait. Something I forgot. When I looked at my wrist watch I came to realize that if I zone out like this frequently then I'm definitely going to be late to my interview.
"shit... We have only 15 minutes for the interview"

"don't worry Priya we will reach there on time with my baby", he said while caressing his car.
"OK Let's go", I said and got on the car. As soon as he started the engine I felt my tension go away and excitement floating into me.