chapter 95

At 11 pm, Damon came back along with his father. "Where's my wife? Is she not back yet? ", James asked as soon as Benjamin came out with two servants behind." madam informed me that today the charity event happened longer than usual so she will be staying nearby and will be back by tomorrow early morning"

James sighed."what about Madison and her husband?"

"They are still in their private apartment "

"Here He's forced to be alone without his wife but these two are having honeymoon almost once every month", James lamented."oh, and the twins"

"They are asleep master"

James nodded.

"Where's Priya?", Damon asked impatiently. He's waiting for his father to finish asking all his questions.

"She's in the room opposite to your's young master. She's with_", before he complete his sentence Damon almost ran towards the stairs and hurriedly climbed the steps.

James chuckled looking at his fleeing back," My son is just like me"

"Absolutely master", Benjamin nodded he still vividly remembered how the young, newly married James used to always flee back home like a bird.

"And Benjamin, what about the bodyguards"

"Half of them are in patrol other half is taking rest in our workers' quarters. They are separated into two teams and patrol in shift base, master"

James nodded.

"What about dinner master?"

"We already finished Benjamin. If it's late means don't wait for us you go and take a rest. You're not young anymore"

Benjamin smiled. He's very lucky to have such a compassionate man as his master.

Damon is exhausted mentally and physically. But the thought of seeing Priya back home made him persist. He reached his second floor. He excitedly opened the room opposite his room.

There he saw his girl sitting in Indian style in the bed, looking at himself with wide eyes like a deer. She's wearing skin-tight yoga pants and a white sweater.

Damon immediately went and embraced her tightly to his heart's content. Priya giggled." at last, you're in my territory ", he whispered huskily in her ear and kissed it making her shiver.

"Hmm...Damon"

He held her face in his hands,"
From now onwards nobody can disturb us, especially your bodyguard", he neared her face with the intent to kiss her.

*Throat clearing sound*

"Her bodyguard is still on duty Mr. Demon Damon", Swetha laughed like a villain with her arms crossed across her chest.

"Why you're still here?", Damon turned and glared at Swetha.

"Where else I'd have been?"

"It's already late. Why are you not in your room?"

"Since I'm her bodyguard ", she leisurely walked towards Priya, "It's only right that I must always stick to her", she said and pulled Priya to stand up.

"What do you mean?"

"It means we are sharing a room", Swetha shrugged.

"What?", Damon almost shouted.

"Yup. Also", she made Priya sit in the other corner far away from Damon and stood leaning on the nearby wall across the bed.

"In our country, we won't let young men and women stay alone", she declared triumphantly.