chapter 18

"What happened to your father ?...", seeing my glassy eyes he stopped his question. He cleared his throat," Priya bring all that starlight's project document .my son promised me that he'll deal with that prick", he ordered with a cunning smirk. that's scary.whatever.

I nodded and returned to my room.starlight is the luxurious mall which Mr.james is eagerly planning on building in one of the prime Location in New York but this project is also equally desired by Mr.turner, who is one of the influential politicians in New York 🗽 City.

Where did I kept that file? I thought while looking at the files rack in my room. oh right.since this is one of the important document so I should've kept in the drawer of my desk. I quickly searched in my drawer. there I saw the file in a black folder with the name 'starlight' placed above it.
Thank God it's here.

~ring~ ~ring~  the telecom which is specifically designed for getting commands from my boss rang.
I hurriedly attended it." yes sir"
"Quickly come here with the project. my son is here..oh yeah...bring two cups of coffee "
"I don't have time to drink coffee. tell her to come fast", my boss voice was cut in by a lot more demanding and rough voice.wow his voice is really intimidating.
" don't listen to him.bring the coffees", my boss ordered ignoring his son's grumbling on the side.

I knocked on the CEOs door while holding the tray with two coffees on it. when I heard the faint come in, I went inside while carefully holding the tray in one hand and project report in another hand, I am so keen on not dropping anything, I didn't even raised my head.

~~~~chair falling sound~~~~
Hearing the loud sound, I dropped everything in my hands out of panic.oh my God what have I done. the coffee spilled on the floor and it soaked the project papers completely.

"YOUUUUUU" a rough voice shouted at me.
When I raised my eyes, I saw a tall man standing across boss's desk, behind him, the chair which he sat is fallen down in backward. He is the most handsome man that I've ever seen. 'this is the same line you told about actor Adharva ' my subconscious mind mocked me.
'Oh yeah then let me rectify he's the most handsome foreign man that  I've ever seen '
First let me appreciate this beautiful creature.
  he's tall maybe even taller than 6 ft and he looks very fit in that black suit, neatly gelled black hair, he had an angular face with sharp nose,  thick eyebrows, his eyes are covered by eyebags maybe he didn't sleep for many days, and the most notable thing is his eyes which are beautiful forest green eyes.wow .what a beautiful colour. I instantly feel like getting lost in those intense eyes. but those eyes are showing so much of emotional relief, anger, pain, determination...why he's looking at me like I'm his lost treasure.wait.i had clearly seen this man before.where did I saw him?

Suddenly he started to walk towards me, within a second he stood in front of me, in the next second I'm in his embrace.