chapter 90

Rewind:

After lightly kissing his cheek, Priya whispered, "Goodbye Damon", and without waiting for his reply, immediately exited Damon's car and walked towards her apartment building without looking back. she's well aware that Damon won't leave before watching her get into the building. she's afraid if she turns back she will run back to his arms, her safe heaven.

 after entering her apartment, she locked the door and removed the uncomfortable heels.

'one by one I'll take everything away from him including you'

With Prithvi's words ringing like a devil's curse Priya slowly walked to the couch.

' today onwards you will see the consequence of your mistake'

Carelessly she threw her phone on the couch. 

a single tear silently dropped from her left eye.

'You don't like other people suffering because of you right?'

"no", Priya yelled, holding her head in both her hands. then she kneeled on the floor and broke down miserably.

"I don't want anyone to suffer because of me, especially Damon and his family. I didn't even confess my feelings to him yet. but everything is going to be over", her body crumbled on the cold floor. 

"why? Why this is happening to me alone? ", Priya stilled When she asked this question her mind automatically reverted one of her precious memories.

Flashback:

"Mom why this is happening to me alone? every girl around me is dating and being friends with boys but why can't I able to do it, Mom? whenever a boy shows interest in me he gets transferred or just vanishes away. till now I cheated myself by saying it's just a coincidence but but", young teenage Priya sobbed hugging her mother.

"Baby, it's not your fault"

"yesterday only I accepted the proposal of a boy I like but today he's vanished. already I transferred to 4 schools to escape from these rumors stating that I'm cursed. I can't do it anymore mom. I_I don't wanna go to school anymore", disheartened Priya continued to sob.

"Priya ", when she didn't responded.Priya's mother pulled her away from her embrace and held her daughters face in both hands and looked into her eyes.

"sweetheart listen. Everyone have problems. Everyone! if you're a human you will definitely face problems in every phase of your life.

Anyone can run away. it's super easy. Facing problems and working through them, that's what makes you strong"

"but mom"

"problem you're facing today will be a memory after 10 years. What magic words mom taught you?"

"idhuvum kadandhu pogum", priya replied softly.

(this will also pass in time)

"correct. Now tell me baby. are you going to school tomorrow?"

Priya nodded.

"that's my tiger", priya smiled and again leaped into her mother's loving arms.

__________________________

"Mom. even when you're not with me you're helping me with your memories. thank you mom", Priya smiled sadly wiping her shredded tears.

with new found will power She gotup from floor and sat comfortably in the couch.

Now it's time to face her so-called problem, Prithvi. she's not going to run away from him anymore. but if she doesn't he will again force her and imprison her in a beautiful cage. Priya chuckled bitterly. even when she was held hostage in Chennai she met him only a handful of times. he would disappear for a long time which is the only fortunate thing in that unfortunate situation.

~ring ring~

The sudden ringtone brought her back from her deep thinking.

When she picked up her phone, she noticed its an unknown number.

This is the new phone which Damon gave to her so apart from Damon's family and her very close friends no one knows this number.

a sudden doubt surfaced in her mind. What if this is Prithvi? He warned her in party that she will willingly come to him

Her heart beated wildly. even though she feels more optimistic now , still facing the real problem makes her feel anxious.

She attended the call with shaking hands. she waited for few seconds for the opposite person to speak . when the other person didn't speak she felt even more anxious. all the willpower she acquired from her mother felt like draining away from her.

'You can do it ,priya',she took a deep breath and  said ,"he_hello"

_____________________________________________

Present timeline:

after knowing the truth from Swetha, Damon felt like he's going to explode in rage .he shouldn't have left Priya alone. first and foremost he needs to get back to her.

In long strides, damon marched towards the place where he parked his car.

When he reached his car , "Damon, where are you going?", William stopped him.

When he still tried to open the door,"Damon, you can't go anywhere , police are here for investigation", William signaled him to look behind.

Sure enough when he turned back he saw number of men in police uniform approching them.

"shit. Its all that asshole's work", in fury damon kicked his million dollars worth ferrari car.

"Damon, what's going on"

"Prithvi is Victor Lenkov. All our problems now are just his plan to stall time and get Priya. Now I don't have time I need to get back to her. Now", Damon almost yelled in anxiety.

"what the ", William's eyes widened in shock.

what do you think will happen next?

any idea who called Priya? 

do you think Damon will save Priya? or Prithvi will get her first?

any suggestion?