chapter 72

"Did grey finished him? Did you get any reports from grey? ", Damon asked.

"Nope not yet and for the second question yes", William retrieved a file from his bag and pushed it towards Damon.

" Damon, according to that report, that man seems to be sensed the situation. Usually, he would go to his office during the early morning and return back at midnight, those times the roads would be very empty but the last two days he's moving out and in only during peak hours, that also using only heavily crowded roads. Due to this reason, the pre-planned car accident mission is aborted "

"Shit ", Damon cursed.

"Why can't we take him down in his house itself with a sniper or something? ", Damon asked.

"In order to use sniper he must be outside or at least in a place where there is a window", William shrugged

"How he's very cautious? It's like he knew all the methods of mafia_", Damon stopped his sentence abruptly and looked at William.

"We too checked but we can't find any connection with Mafia. He has been perfectly maintaining a dignified low key profile. There is also not even one police case against him. Don't be so down, there is also two good news "

"What's it?"

"We found shreds of evidence against him to perfectly claim those suicide cases are actually murder cases"

"Good. What's the other one?"

"Oh wait Damon there is also one more thing. Yesterday Prithvi donated ten million money to one particular orphanage"

"Why? what is his relation with that orphanage?",Damon pondered.

"Another good news is Grey promised that day after tomorrow there will be no Prithvi ", William immediately changed the topic.

He's already tired. He doesn't want to tire himself investigating about some random orphanage.

Damon's face brightened. If grey promises something he will surely finish it.

"That's pretty good news. William this month I'll triple your salary for all your hard work"

"Thanks. I also want one week leave after this"

"Sure"

"Then bye", William stood up and walked out.

"Where are you going?"

"Sleep", William answered without turning back.

That evening Priya and Swetha wore a similar outfit and went to adam's home to have dinner. Mostly whenever they both go outside they will wear similar kinds of outfits. The Smith couple affectionately welcomed them. Swetha and Adam are childhood friends. It's not only they both are friends it's their whole family is friends just like Priya's family and Swetha's family.

The Smith couple is a very warm and romantic couple. Within one hour Priya mingled with them easily. They personally served the dinner for both Swetha and priya. But the only problem is throughout the whole dinner Adam remained very silent. When someone asks him any question he will just answer with a forced smile. Naturally, Smith couple looked worried at his reaction.

After dinner, Adam dropped them both in their house.

That time Priya tried to speak with him but swetha stopped her by saying, " Priya, give him some time to think. We will talk to him later "

Priya nodded and they both got back to their apartment after sending him off.

"Sweety, did he have any love failure", Priya asked while removing her shoes in the closet.

Swetha laughed out loud.

"Yeah, he had a love failure. He loved one girl but that girl loves another man", Swetha answered while removing her heels.

"Seriously. I don't understand. What is the meaning of loving someone when the other person is not reciprocating love? Next time when I meet him I'll definitely teach him a lesson", Priya said with determination.

"Yup. You should do it. Fighting ", Swetha said cheerfully while showing her fist.

"Fighting ", Priya also nodded while showing her fist and walked to her room to change her dress

Swetha facepalmed herself looking at Priya's back.

"I have such a dense friend. But this also good. If she knows that the one Adam love is herself she'll definitely feel bad", Swetha muttered.

"Sweety, tomorrow morning let's do yoga", Priya shouted from her room.

"Noooo"

Priya came out in her pajamas wearing a short nightgown reaching above her knees"Yes. Now go and sleep", she ordered.

Swetha pouted. It's their fitness rule to definitely workout for four days a week.

They will do any workout like dance, cardio, yoga, Zumba, etc. Among those dance is Swetha's favorite while yoga is favorite for Priya.

Swetha doesn't hate but she just feels bore doing yoga .dancing for a folk song is her favorite.

"And swetha you're coming with me to Damon's house"

"What? Why? It's your boyfriend's house why should I come? I don't want to be the third wheel", Swetha said while crossing her arms across her chest.

"There are two cute, adorable twins in that house.you will surely love them "

"Oh", Swetha's eyes sparkled. Like Priya Swetha also love kids.

Priya smirked. she perfectly knew her friend's weakness.