chapter 42

Recently my grandpa passed away so I was not in the mood to write.anyway birth and death is the part of human life so we have to accept it.sorry for dragging the mood down.🙁
Here in Chennai, we are in complete lockdown because of the one only, our enemy corona. So friends stay at home. stay safe. In the meantime take good care of your health.🙂

Rewind to 5.00 pm

The fully furnished spacious office room is completely filled with the soon to be after sunset glow, which illuminated the silhouette of a man who is sitting on his cushion chair with a laptop on his desk. His sharp green eyes are keenly focussing on the phone on his lap.

When the time in his phone showed 5.01, with great enthusiasm, he immediately dialed some number and kept it near his ear.

"Sorry Dad it's already past office time, I was so immersed in the job so I forgot the passing of time. Where r u now? I'll come and pick up Priya ", he said with casual tone at the same time miserably trying to hide his anxiousness.

"Damon we're in an important meeting now. It may take more than 3 hours. I'll call you back later son", the call ended abruptly.

Damon looked at his phone in a blank look. next second he again called his father, when he heard the machine voice,

The number you're trying to reach is currently not reachable

Damon:" "

Damon got so angry, he raised his phone to throw it away in his fit of anger.but he calmed down.he has never been so unstable in his life. This is new to him.He needs to keep his emotions in check. Calm down, Damon. lets this one time pass he'd never ever allow his woman to stay away from him even if it's for his own father. He wants to meet her. Touch her soft milky cheek. He wants to hug her. He wanted to do much more but the problem is she will punch him if he crossed her bottom line. Priya is not like the girls who will throw themselves on him. She's different. this quality of her making him feel good as well as frustrates him.Since he promised his father he needs to control himself.

He closed his eyes and calmed himself by taking three deep breaths.

After calming himself he kept his phone aside in the desk and diverted his eyes towards his laptop, again tried to immerse himself in his work. His motivation for now is today he will complete all his work, when his girl is back he will have more time to disturb her.

At 10.30

Damn old man. he told me to wait for three hours but now it's been more than 5 hours. I've been trying his phone for more than 50 times and the same not reachable machine voice is repeating again and again.

The major problem is When he tried to contact Priya then only he realized that he didn't have her number.

His Priya number.

Now he feels like punching himself for his mistake.

*Knock knock*

Who is knocking at this hour? Understanding his worst mood none in the office Disturbed him today. Everyone should have left the office by 5.30.

"Come in", he yelled with his foul mood.

The door slowly opened, entered a tall blonde wearing a skimpy short dress. The dress reached just below her butt, her neckline is plunging showing her complete cleavage. Her face is completely caked with makeup.

Is she trying to seduce him? With all those paintings in her face. Even if she stood naked, he won't get excited. all thanks to his Indian beauty.

" Who are you?", he asked in his usual indifferent tone.

Hearing his cold voice, she visibly shivered.

"Damon it's me Angelina", seeing his still 'who are you ' eyes,

She continued," finance department head ", and walked two steps forward.

Her voice is not at all pleasant to hear.his Priya's voice with her Indian accent is the best.

Anyway, he doesn't remember her.

" don't call me Damon.its mr.miller for you. what do you want?"

"Hmm...happy birthday sir. I'd like to give myself as a present for you sir ", she said and walked towards his desk in the strange walk.

Wait. Today is his birthday. Then his father's weird behavior must be related to this right?

Fuck.he immediately stood in a hurry.

Seeing his response, Angelina confidently walked towards him. at last, her desire is going to fulfilled. She first time met Damon five years ago, during her first year in this office, he is the most handsome rich man she ever seen, in the first glance itself she felt that he's the perfect man for her, but that time he didn't even spare a glance at her. during this long period, she has been with many men but no one can make her heartbeat like Damon and especially no one is as rich as Damon.

With a victorious smirk, she leaped towards Damon, who is now walking towards her from his chair.

When Damon saw the jumping women, he dodged towards the right in a swift motion.

When she noticed his motion, it's already late .she landed on the floor with a thud sound.

" ahhhh"

With indifferent eyes, he looked at the crying woman on the floor and took out his phone from his pocket and made a call,

"Bob, for sending trashy people inside I'm cutting your as well as her one month salary. If the same mistake repeated again you will be fired.", he said each and every line like a warning while glaring at the shaking women on the floor.

Then he walked out of the room without looking back.

What do you thinking about our Damon?

Next chapter will be the meeting of Damon and priya. So any guess about their meeting 😉

Next chapter ill update tomorrow friends .in the coming week ill try to update more.